Find The Founders XII Sign Up

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find The Founders XII Sign Up

Post by stitch626 »

:laughroll:
Back on topic, I hope I don't die tonight.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Sionnach Glic wrote:Massive moderator f****p fixed, with only one person to witness it. :worried:
Stop d*cking around in my thread then. :P
Blame Stitch! :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Sionnach Glic wrote:Massive moderator f****p fixed, with only one person to witness it. :worried:

:wave:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Oh no! Two people witnessed it!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Don't worry, I have it on VERY good authority that the guilty party was somewhat distracted.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

I saw it too. :worried:
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

What happened, I think I was in class
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

did something happen? I was sleeping.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I'll let Rochey tell if he wants. In game though, nothing yet.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Move along people........nothing to see here.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Dammit. I'll do it today.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

That one was over quicker than I anticipated. Fun, though. :happydevil:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

What happened at the end with Nick?
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Nick was a Psychopath; he targeted Mark (who already knew Nick was the Psycho), and Mark protected himself. If you hadn't gone for Stitch, I would've had Nick get away. As it is, Mark already knew, so I figured he'd share the info once rescue was coming.

Anyways, the roles:

All characters had special abilities.

Founders (antagonists) - Can choose to kill or observe w 100% probability per target. If they choose both (two targets), 1d6 is rolled, even for kill, odd for observe. Whichever is chosen then has to roll 1d6 again, odd for success, even for failure. The other succeeds as normal unless blocked.

Observe: if successful, reveals the nature of target's role to all of the Founders (if the Hero has set a trap, one Founder will still be killed).

Psychopath (antagonist) - Snaps under the pressure of the situation. Can choose to kill one person (Founder or not) in the mayhem per night. If the Founders win, the killer loses. If the humans win with less than 3 remaining, the psychopath finishes the other person off and wins. Otherwise, the psychopath escapes with the others. (I altered this because of Mark's Investigation)

Hero (protagonist) - Always the optimist, the Hero intends to save everyone, or take as many of the Founders with him/her as possible. Can choose to protect one person, or set a trap for the Founders in case they come to kill or observe him/her. If the trap is set, one of the Founders will be killed.

Trap: the trap will only work as long as humans outnumber Founders. The Hero's identity is not revealed to the other humans.

Investigator (protagonist) - Can choose whether to investigate one person, or protect themselves (driving off the attack, but not revealing information).

Investigate: will reveal the target to be a Founder or not; will not reveal role.

Coward (neutral) - Game over, man! The Coward will avoid conflict at all costs. Automatically hides each night; any attempt against them fails unless they are among the last three humans.

Skeptic (neutral) - Doesn't trust anyone; they'll look out for themselves unless they can find a reason to doubt someone. Can either protect themselves (driving off the attack, but not revealing information), or spy on one person per night. If spy is used against a Founder, odd on 1d6 will fail (revealing nothing), even will succeed.

Spy: if successful, usually reveals the nature of target's role (if the Hero has set a trap, the Skeptic will be killed unless the Founders also target the Hero. In this case, the Skeptic learns nothing).

Reluctant Hero (neutral) - Not really contributing much to the team, the Reluctant Hero feels responsible for the incident, and will make it right no matter the cost. If down to the last three humans, can choose to sacrifice themselves to take out one Founder during the night.

Sacrifice: this option is only available when only three humans remain. Founder's name is drawn at random.

Rochey - Skeptic
Mark - Investigator
Nick - Psychopath
Stitch - Hero
Bob - Coward
Staplic - Skeptic
Lazar - Founder
Foxx - Founder
Monroe - Reluctant Hero
Sonic Glitch - Founder
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Wait... I was right....

Everyone was special...

Cool. Nice ending. I'm glad my trap worked a second time. I think this is the best survival ratio we've had in a while.