Find the Founders VII-restart

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders VII-restart

Post by stitch626 »

I'm certainly not in favour of shooting me. I'd take prison over death any day. I'd even tell you all the secrets of the Dominion, if I knew any.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I don't trust him. Any info he gives us is suspect. I say kill him.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

I tested Stitch last night, just to be sure, and he came back Founder. I say kill him.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

How about instead of killing me with a phaser, you just throw me outside.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

We don't know if he can survive outside or not. We can't take the chance.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I won't matter whether I survive or not. They won't come and pick me up. I've failed. I'm expendable at this point.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, thing is, all we have to go on for this is your word. And I don't really think I'm willing to accept that after you've murdered four of my budies.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ok first of all, I was only responsible for the last one. Second of all, they don't even know I'm here. How would they know?
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

With that, both Rochey and Lazar raised their phasers to fire. A crimson beam lanced out of Rochey's weapon, striking Stitch in the chest, but only slowing him slightly. Lazar took a quick aim and pressed the trigger as well, yet nothing happened. Mark's phaser was finally out of power. Stitch quickly morphed his arms into two hammer-like appendages and swung, striking both Lazar and Rochey solidly in the faces. Both flew backwards stunned. As Stitch was about to pounce, Rochey fired again, this time taking him in the abdomen. Stitch staggered back and stumbled against the main hatch to the ship. Slapping the release mechanism, the room echoed with the shrieking of the ancient portal as it opened. Immediately, both Rochey and Lazar took cover from the monstrous winds which propelled the tearing sands, strong enough to strip the flesh from a man in moments. Stitch sprinted out the door, onto the planet's surface.

Both men were blinded by this time. Low crawling to the door, Lazar quickly shut the portal. Both men rose somewhat shakily and looked out the view port.

"Where the hell did he go?" Rochey asked, looking out the view port.

Staring intently, Lazar replied "I don't know." He pulled out the long concealed tricorder and took some scans. "I have him. It looks like his life signs are fading."

With a sudden burst of light, the sun rose over the horizon, instantly raising the surface temperature to 120 degrees Celsius. With that, the Founder's life signs faded.

Both men were exhausted, but still alive.

"This is Captain Deepcrush of the Federation Starship Relentless" came the welcome voice on their communicators a week later.

"This is Lieutenant Lazar, Captain, and I'm here with Chief Petty Officer Rochey. We're both survivors from the Hermes." Lazar replied, with tears glistening in his eyes. "It's great to hear your voice, sir."

"Is there anybody else left?" Captain Deepcrush asked.

"Not that we know of sir." Rochey replied "We started as a group of eight."

Raising an eyebrow, Deepcrush replied, "That's a lot of casualties. What happened?"

Lazar replied with a glint of anger in his eye, "Founders sir."

Looking surprised, Deepcrush replied "I'll expect the full debriefing in the morning. Grab your gear. We just entered orbit, and will beam you up momentarily. Hope you don't mind but we're a little cramped. These Defiant class ships weren't designed to be spacious."

"Not a problem, sir." Lazar responded. "Please inform sickbay that we have four bodies that need to come home with us sir. Lt Cmder Mark, Lt Staplic, Ens Nickswitz, and Master Chief Tsuki."

"Acknowledged." Deepcrush replied, "Relentless out."

Grabbing the small amount of gear they had, including Lazar's medical kit, they prepared for transport. As the beam took hold, neither gave a second thought to the extra medical probe concealed in the kit itself, that hadn't been there before.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

VICTORY TO THE HUMANS!!!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Again. :cry:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Nice touch at the end, there. Planning a sequel? :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

yay, I died for a good cause....two more dead founders
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Nice touch at the end, there. Planning a sequel? :lol:

You never know. :happydevil:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Huzzah! I actualy survived a game!