FTF VII-The Game Thread

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: FTF VII-The Game Thread

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So the three of us could be founders... what about the rest of you?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Cap'n sent me to check out the shuttlebay, in case anything in there was flyable. 'Course, I was on me own for the whole time. So toss me into the "possible Founder" list, I guess.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

bob, stitch, nick...what about you three?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Um... I was asleep, if anyone saw me it would be nice to be alibied, otherwise I was alone.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

Didn't I tell you, I was awake try to do somthing with my tricorder.
Wait that's what I was doing, um, well I was out side my newly claimed quarters and I saw Nick when I entered and never saw him leave, but I didn't see stitch, he could have gotten there between me and Nick.
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Um... I'm really not sure what you just said. Are you feeling ok. Here's some more water.

:: hands bob... a thing filled with water ::

Anyway, I was awake until almost morning. I saw Rochey head off towards the shuttlebay, and I saw all of you go to your respective sleeping posts. After about an hour of restlessness in whats left of one of the cargo bays, I decided to check out this ship. Turns out its bigger than it looks. After a few hours of wandering, I went back to the cargo bay and finally fell asleep. Woke up when I heard the phaser. Came in here... and you know the rest.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Wait, you heard a phaser?
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah, I heard the whine of Mark's phaser. I was close, and in the still of the night a phaser is really loud. I didn't know you hadn't heard it. I thought thats what brought everyone here.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

No, I just woke up, what about the rest of you guys? I certainly didn't hear it.
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

nope, I heard you guys in here talking.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I heard someone shouting, and honestly, I wasn't getting much rest in the hallway anyways. I intended to sleep there so I could inspect the airlock seals in the morning; I should've stayed with Mark.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

THUS DOES NIGHT FALL
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

"Well," said Rochey "I don't see us getting anywhere more with this tonight. At least, not with out the medkit."

"How can you be so calm with Mark laying dead, and his killer still out here somewhere?" Nick exploded.

"Easy, Ensign." Rochey replied, with a slight edge to his voice "Experience. If we waste our energy, soon enough we wouldn't be able to accomplish a single thing. Remember, there's more to it here than just our lives. We've got to think of that Starship and her crew on the way to save us."

During the heated exchange, nobody heard the slight hiss of a hypospray drawing a single vial of blood for later analysis.

Slightly mollified, Nick replied, "All right Chief, maybe your right."

Master Chief Tsuki barked in his usual voice, "Everybody, get some sleep. We'll rotate the watch. I'll take the duty first. Then Bob, and then Rochey. We'll let the officers get a full nights rest tonight. Maybe they can return the favor tomorrow night." He finished with an insolent grin.

Everybody began moving in the direction of the crew quarters, both physically and mentally exhausted.

In one room,

"Time to be off" one evil voice whispered. His companion nodded and both shifted into a goo like substance, and disappeared into the vents.

In a second room,

A loan figure hunched over his tricorder examining the vial of blood he had secretly taken. His eyes widened at the result.

Hidden in an access panel,

A determined figure stood lonely vigil over one who he suspected would be the Founder's next target. He blamed himself for Mark's death. If he wasn't feeling tired and lazy last night, Mark would still be alive. Using the discipline taught to him through years of tactical training, he watched the doorway to ensure nothing happened to his unwitting charge tonight.

Rochey paced one of the crew quarter corridors, carrying Mark's phaser.

"Of all places to end up, we have to end up at the Botany Bay." He thought to himself. The stories of Khan's people made it almost possible to sense their ghosts haunting the place. Rochey had served in Starfleet to long to think such things were possible, but that same experience taught him to dismiss nothing.

A small noise caused him to spin, instantly training the phaser in his hand. A small rodent scurried out of one of the dilapidated panels, and across the deck. Smiling to himself, amused by his own jumpiness, he turned around again and came face to face with somebody he had known for years. His wry grin turned to terror as his friends hand suddenly liquefied and formed a blade like weapon. With a slash, he instantly and soundless slashed Rochey's throat.

The innocent looking rodent shifted back into human form and said;
"Let's get back before they find him. This is more fun than I expected."
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

:: waking from his rest::
I wonder if anything happened last night...
:: Walks aimlessly thorugh the halls, as he turns a corner he sees Rochey with his throat slashed from ear to ear, and gasps...
He stands there in fear, and just waits for someone to find him::
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

::wakes quickly and grabs phaser looking around for any suspicious activity::
guess I'm safe for now.
::stands and walks into hallway where he finds Nick::
hay, Nick what's...oh my god.