FTF VII-The Game Thread

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: FTF VII-The Game Thread

Post by Lt. Staplic »

interest in the medkit is universal, the founders to protect their sorry hides...the rest of us to find the Founders, god that sounds like some kind of sick game. Just because he's interested doesn't mean he's a founder.

If we don't have any servaillence I suggest we all stay in the same room tonight. Mutual Security.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

That probably won't make a differance, can't founders basicly split apart into two creatures, or three, or four, or five, etc.
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

The thought of that makes me nausious.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I ain't heard of Founders splitting apart before, but I guess anything's possible. I'm with Staplic; there's safety in numbers.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I guess, so hopefully no one will die tonight... I hope I don't die tonight.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I don't think anyone wants to die tonight...I think we should choose some random quarters, keep everyone from their normal rooms that way we don't wind up in the founders room tonight.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Why would it matter what room we were in, the founders don't live any different from us, so then how would we even know we were in the founders room, are you suggesting we not go in your room?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

On the contrary, I would have suggested my room, however just as I don't trust any of you, I don't expect you to trust me. I suggest staying in a different room in case the Founders have traps in their room, or any other nasty suprises for us...since we don't know who is and who isn't the founder I suggested a random room.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

NIGHTFALL
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Lieutenants Lazar and Staplic looked at each other uncertainly.

"You know," Lazar began, "I'm a little unsure of the chain of command, here. Who makes the final call on these sleeping arrangements?"

Staplic replied, "Well, we're both Lieutenants and both Bridge officers, so to be honest, I'm not sure either. When were you commissioned?"

Holding his forehead, Master Chief Tsuki said "Oh for god's sake, I'm getting to old for this." He then announced, "Since splitting up seems to have gotten two of us killed, we'll try bunking up in the same room. That should make it a little harder to work some mischief, wouldn't you say, sirs?"

After exchanging a sheepish grin and a nod with Staplic, Lazar replied, "Good thinking Master Chief. Make it so."

"And why don't you go ahead and post that watch you mentioned last night too, Master Chief." Staplic added.

Rolling his eyes and the two so called senior officers, Tsuki replied, "Aye sirs. Anything else that I can do for you, sirs?"

Lazar, catching the sarcasm in Tsuki's voice replied "Just one thing Master Chief. What is your problem?"

Tsuki replied "Permission to speak freely, sir?"

Lazar drew himself up to his full height, as Nick, Stitch, and Bob crowded around "Granted Master Chief."

"My problem Sir, is that we have two inexperienced officers suddenly in command of a life and death situation that neither is really prepared for." Tsuki stated. "With all do respects to both of you, neither one of you have REALLY had any kind of command experience, and it's obvious to the rest of us that you're just making all of this up as you go along."

During Tsuki's rant, the soft hiss of a hypospray again went unnoticed by the crowd.

"Your right, Master Chief" Staplic spoke up. "I'm not ready for this, and likely Lazar isn't either. But we're what you've got, and we would appreciate all the help we can get. After all, we're all still trying to get off this god forsaken hell planet, aren't we?"

"We are at that." Tsuki agreed.

Lazar spoke up, "I think Staplic had given you an order, Master Chief."

"That he did, Lieutenant." Tsuki barked. "Lieutenant Staplic, you've got the first watch. Ensign Stitch, you've got the second. Ensign Nickswitz, the third watch. Lieutenant Lazar, you've got the last. And with that, gentleman, if for some rations and the rack."

Bob nodded and began passing out emergency rations to everybody, as Staplic hefted the only phaser that the survivors knew that they had, to begin his patrol.

While pretending to eat, the first founder's "foot" seemingly accidentally touched the second founder's "leg" and a silent message passed between them as they decided who will die tonight.

Later that evening

Very quietly, off in a corner of the common room, a lone figure quietly scanned the vial he had taken secretly a few hours earlier. When the results came up on the screen of his tricorder, he pressed his lips together in determination.

Another solitary figure seemingly dozed very lightly, but in fact lay wide awake and strung as tight as a wire, expecting the attack to be launched on him at any moment.

Stitch paced the room silently, trying to keep his tired eyes everywhere at once. He had already walked the surrounding corridors twice, and had yet to find anything amiss. Looking at the display readout, he saw, as usual, that Nick was late for his duty shift. Frustrated, he walked over to where Nick lay, on his side, facing the bulkhead.

"Nick, get up." Stitch whispered. "Come on already, it's your watch, and I'm tired."

Nick lay still, not answering.

"Damn it Nick, come on." Stitch said, nudging his brother with his boot, and yet the prone figure still didn't move.

"Get up Nick!" Stitch snapped rolling Nick onto his back, revealing Nick's protruding eyeballs, extended tongue, and completely ashen grey face.

Stitch screamed, and fell to his knees gathering his brother in his arms, never noticing as Nicks "blanket" silently crawled away.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Dear GOD! Everyone up!
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

::comes running wiping the sleep from his eyes::

what happened?

::looks at the still figure of Nick lying on the ground::

is he already dead?
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

::woken from his brother's scream, bob gets up and hears the commotion as he walks over::
Noo! No. Not again. I told you all it wouldn't make a differance weather or not we slept together!
And now my borother is dead! I hate this stinkin job! I hate founders! I hate you! You hear me, I know you can hear me you stinking slime-balls, you don't even serve a good purpose, your species shouldn't egsist!
::runs out of the room and heads twords the destroyed section of the ship, running at full speed as stitch trys to stop him he gets thrown to the side as bob continues running::
Anonymous lol
hahahahahaha!
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Quick, somebody grab bob before he gets too far. How the hells did the damn thing strike while we're all in the same room?!
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

Ow!
Stupid wall
::bob stumbles back into the room dazed then faints, again::
Anonymous lol
hahahahahaha!