FTF VII-The Game Thread

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: FTF VII-The Game Thread

Post by Lt. Staplic »

would it really be wise to oice our opinions...if the founders know we think it's them they may decide to kill him next
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

And then we would know conclusively who they were, because they would be trying to kill the one who was right, so therefore if you voice them now and you are right, you may die, but the founders probably will too.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Wow... that could end up in a bloodbath. We really need to stick together and find that medkit. It's gotta be on this ship somewhere.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Sounds logical, but I'd rather not die period. I didn't sign on to Starfleet to become a Founder's plaything.

I don't really have any strong suspicions, just a lot of mistrust. Though I don't think Lazar is a Founder; he's been quiet and a Founder probably wouldn't be so quiet so as to not draw attention.

And Lazar, why can't we try to determine whom the Founder is without the medkit? At this point it is most likely destroyed.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

See, I don't trust anyone at this point, and how would not talking make you seem suspicious. I mean bob has said all of 3 sentences, no one has said anything about him. So how is silence suspicious?
The world ended

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Like I already said, I don't trust anyone here. I've got my reasons for suspecting people, but for the time being, I'm gonna keep it to myself.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That is your option.

And I never said that silence made a person suspicious to me, just many people think that. At least they do in novels.
Maybe I shouldn't apply novel reasoning to this situation, but at the moment, I've got nothing else.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok, so we're all gonna just sit here and do nothing as the founders pick us off, one by one, that's brilliant, and then Starfleet gets here to find founders that look like Starfleet officers just itching to infiltrate Starfleet, and this time it may not be in such a small setting.

Ok, fine all. ::Goes into his makeshift quarters to dictate a log entry::
The world ended

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Nick's got a point. What're we supposed to do, though? Start accusing people without evidence? If we had that damn medkit, this would be easy.

Nick's already said who he thinks the Founders are. I'm leaning towards someone, but I'm just not positive yet. What about the rest of you? Any thoughts?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

no ones talking about doing nothing, but the real question is what to do...talking about who the founder is, may bring them out, unless their smart and frame someone else. As for looking for the medkit, there's no saying what's happenned to it. The Founders could have it, it may have been destroyed, hell, the Captain could have thrown it outside before he died for all we know. Wasting time looking for it isn't a solution either...My suggestion is we set some kind of visual recording device in everyones rooms tonight.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Son, we've barely got life support running in here; I could try to rig up the tricorder as an alarm system, but I don't think it'll do much good.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I am suspicious of other people as well, but those are my two biggest suspicions, those are mostly based on lack of understanding them though. But if someone gives me reason to believe it may be someone else, so throw out some ideas for us all to think about.
The world ended

bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

::quietly walks out of a corner near rochey's slain body::
*shouts* Hey!
::everyone turns to look at bob as he begins to speak::
I, for one, agree with nick I do not want these founders to get off this planet, ever. Also as to pointing the blame on people, not much of that has been happening, however I do very well belive that the founder here is Lazar.
He has been itching to get that medkit, why, because he's a founder. I've been standing by, watching for a slip up, that's how I do things, and so far the only one that grants suspision is Lazar.
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Um... ok.
Well, the medkit insistence has been bugging me.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

I've been eager to get it because it would be the safest way to find out who the Founder or Founders are. But as you pointed out, it may not even be on the ship anymore.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."