Find the Founders IV

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders IV

Post by Mark »

What I mean, is that if you DO manage to get me killed, that will leave 2 humans and 2 founders.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh, well thank you for the clarification.
I'm almost tempted to retract my vote against you, mostly because of that last argument, and we can't afford to make a mistake now.
However, I have an idea.
You mentioned before, jokingly, about the foolishness of you and Tsu being Founders because you both found Rochey's body. So it is logical to assume that you and Tsu are not Founders. Therefore, my suspicions have been laying between you and Reliant and Tsu and Reliant. My suspicions have gone onto you only because of your initial vote for my death, which seemed out of character for a Starfleet officer.
I want to believe you Mark.
I may retract my vote, but first I need to hear what Tsu has to say.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::looking around:::

Where is he, anyway?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I don't know. Haven't seen him since last night, or maybe this morning, can't remember. Which doesn't point to guilt. Just a fact.
Maybe we should look for him.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I'd ALMOST trade that replicator for a decent tricorder right about now.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah, it seems every one we have is messed up in some way. And none of these things are working enough to tell us who is or is not a Founder... man things would have been so much easier.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Maybe it was sabatage..........this one only plays video poker.

:::presses a couple of keys:::

At least I got a full house.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Now, hold on a cotton pickin minute...since when have I been a founder? Do i show any signs of being a gel-at-in-ous blob?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Your only indication is through deduction. You have not done much to make me suspicions. However, as I said before, it is unlikely that Mark and Tsu are both Founders. If they were, they would have made sure that they both had not discovered Rochey's body. That leaves you and Mark or you and Tsu. I know it isn't me, and I know it isn't Nick. In fact, my suspicions have been the same since before Teaos' death.
So your a suspect by elimination, not by evidence.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Fair bit of deduction there, i dont think i can argue with that. Tip ma hat to ya...well...if i had one -strokes head-
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I'm curious, Stitch. How could you be so certain to elimiate Nick? I mean, if anything, he HAS drawn my curiousity a bit., with his avid and I'll admit somewhat frustrating defense of you. I kind of just chalked it up to being your brother, but it DID draw my attention, I must admit.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

So.....are we still voting? I'm losing track, here.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

We are voting still, though we are mostly waiting to find, and afterwards, hear from Tsu.

As for my nonsuspicion of Nick... the reason I am sure he is not a Founder is because he would then have had no reason to defend me. After Teaos was killed, everyone of you except for him and Bob was beginning to distrust me. It would be smarter for him, no matter what I am, to vote against me. If I be human, he gets rid of a human. If I be a Founder, he'd be farther from suspicion. Him defending me would be the worst course of action if he was a Founder.
As for Bob, I don't know what was going through his mind... he never spoke much.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

*silently slides from a small hull breach in the forward section*

I couldn't help overhearing you, and I just can't help but share what I've found. For one, I've found the necessary isolinear chips to fix the comm unit.

Secondly, I've decided to share the results of some covert tests I've run over the last few days. I am actually well-versed at dealing with Founders, and I have come to the truth of our situation. Nick is human. Mark is not.

*draws phaser and aims it at Mark*

I'm trusting Stitch's word; it's nothing other than gut feeling, but if you'll back me up here, I think we can end this. Nick, cover Reliant, please.

*tosses another phaser to Nick*
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, just what I was waiting to hear. Nice of you to drop in.
As for my vote, it now stands. All we need is for Nick... or Reliant, to vote in the affirmative.