Crossover: The Reality Bomb

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Crossover: The Reality Bomb

Post by Monroe »

Deep in space a multitude of planets swirled around the headquarters of the Dalek base. Each planet having been dragged to its location through time and space in order to power the device. The planets' gravitational force caused disturbances in space time to fuel the powerful Reality Bomb. The bomb's energy charging building up enough force to cancel creation.

Davros, the creator of the Daleks watched in satisfaction as The Doctor and his companions lay dying after a failed attempt to prevent the Reality Bomb for exploding. "Now Doctor my ultimate revenge! My bomb will cancel all of creation so that the Daleks will reign supreme!"

"You'll kill billions!" The Doctor said spitting up some blood. The Daleks had mortally wounded him already.

"You think too small Doctor. Unfathomable trillions will die!" Davros laughed and activated the Reality Bomb. The planets swirling around the Dalek base exploded sending huge amounts of power into the device which set loose a torrent of energy through all of space and time fracturing apart reality.

The universe that The Doctor lives in and the universes he has touched recently began to feel the effects first. Duration, separate from space-time, was the true ruling factor of the universe. Time is relevant but duration-- duration is always constant.

The universe's timelines in all aspects began to break down as the Duration progressed. Leaving only the Dalek's central hub in their home universe.

Several hundred years and many trillions of universes away the affects began to seep through a multidimensional portal leading into the Alpha Quadrant. Admiral Janeway listened to the reports coming from all over the Fedeation while she sat in the ready room of her flagship. "The entire planet just disappeared. Only subatomic particles were detected." The commander told her. "That makes the seventh such event in as many hours."

"Appears something is happening." Janeway said, stating the obvious.

"Yes ma'am... it would appear that way." The commander said, "The President has called for a formal investigation but we haven't been hit hard by these strange disturbances like the Klingons have so it has little political weight in the Federation. So he has entrusted it to you."

Janeway smiled and stood up from her chair and walked to the window. The stars outside greeted her in their usual light. She then turned as she drank some of her coffee and told the commander some pointless story about her father and tried to connect it to the present situation somehow. But yet again she failed to explain it in even the most abstract ways making it yet another story that no one understood. "And ever since that day we've washed our hands one at a time." She finished.

The commander stood there for a long awkward moment before nodding, "Yes ma'am."

Janeway gave him a half grin, "You see, we are the cow's in the situation and our milk has gone missing."

In a bright flash Q appeared before the Admiral and the commander. "Janeway that was the worse of all your bad stories. And I am not surprised that once again you don't have a present waiting for me. Its not every day that I visit my once bride to be."

Janeway grimaced, "What do you want, Q?"

"The fabric of our universe is falling apart my dear Janeway. Something that not even I can correct. What you see now is just the beginning and its going to get worse."

Janeway cocked an eyebrow, "Aren't you all powered? Are you asking for my help?"

"Don't be daft Janeway, there are limits to even my power. That said I do need the help from competent people." Q replied.

"Well what can we do for you?" Janeway asked.

"I said competent, Miss-Break the Prime Directive and cause so many ripples in time that we don't even know what to do to get it fixed. C suggested I try to fix the mess but I told C and his little friend M that I just wanted to marry you I'm not in charge of you." Q turned to the quiet Commander, "Go away." He said and snapped his fingers leaving Janeway and Q alone. "Our universe is relatively close to the universe that started this ripple that's spreading throughout the multiverse. So there isn't much time. I'll snag a few people from multiple universes but I need a base of operations. Who would have thought us non-corporeals with our supreme power would be suspectable to this little mishap. Your flagship will do, Admiral Janeway."

"Don't I have a say in this?" She asked and then began to tell another of her pointless stories before Q cut her off and disappeared.

A long distance away Xan Mk 3 opened fire with his minigun at the human opponent. Aiming for the knees the bullets ripped through the meat and cartilage of the man causing him to double over. "Bow down." Xan said then dropped his minigun and pulled out his shockrifle. A quick alternate fire burst sent a blue ball of energy over the disabled man before his primary fire ignited the orb shattering the man's innards throughout the walls of the corridor bathing the hallway in blood. "I am the Alpha and the Omega." Xan declared as he pulled out his translocator and fired it towards a nearby ledge. However the beam was intercepted by Q and Xan reappeared onboard the USS James T Kirk, Janeway's ship of operations. Janeway had managed to pull the security around the room where the people would be appearing, as per Q's instructions.

Elsewhere Zanitav bowed in front of Tassadar. "The Terran warriors offered little resistance to the Zerg infestation. The Adun's Mercy was able to cut off the cancer from the dying Terran corpse. The town of New Little Rock has been destroyed."

"You have done well Praelet. The Conclave will reward you of your actions." Tassadar said as he turned to look out the window. "But I wonder if perhaps these Terrans should not be purged by the fire. We were not so much unlike them in the past, wouldn't you say?" Tassadar asked as he turned around. Zanitav was no where to be seen.

Zanitav reappeared in the room next to Xan who immediately turned to face him. "State your intentions." The cyborg ordered.

Several tens of thousands of years later and across the multiverse a Dreadnought fought a losing battle against the heretical armies of Horus. The landscape lay broken and scarred. Destruction hung in the air, saturating the sky with the revolting smell of rotting and burnt flesh. The heretical Space Marines moved to concentrate their fire power on the Dreadnought blasting away at its heavy armor. Sensors locked onto enemies of worth from Heron-Fel's perspective. Locking in for kill shots his heavy bolters fired through the softer space Marine armor piercing the blasphemer's ill gotten armor and puncturing through the softer under tissue. Data read outs ran past the man inside's visual sensors. His hull had been breached in several armies. Crimson explosions errutped to and for around him. His battle suit was failing.

But there was one last selfless act he could do for his God Emperor. Activating his self destruct as he boosted his speed to the maximum compacity and charged into a swarm of enemy Space Marines. A hundred thousand of a second before his death his massive hull was teleported out leaving the power core to detonate wiping out the enemy and maintaining the time line.

As Xan and Zanitav looked uneasy at each other and the human officers around them the badly damaged war machine appeared ten meters away and crashed to the floor. Xan leaped backwards behind some boxes as Zanitav activated his protective shield and power blades.

The officer on deck held up his arms, "Please stay calm!" He yelled as more heroes (and villains) from across the multiverse appeared.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Crossover: The Reality Bomb

Post by Deepcrush »

Huron-Fel was ready for his death, instead a white flash of light carried him off. He would rest now though sorry he could not continue to serve his master. Instead, the light was not his end but something new. He appeared in a massive room. Surrounded by small craft. His body fell limp, smashing down into the floor and forming a crater around his machine body.
"Status"

{-Power Core Slot empty. Reserve power activating, 48 hours Terra until total shutdown. Weapons online, sensors online, targeting online, communications online, stablizers online, fiber bundles online.-}
Huron-Fel reversed his shoulder joints and placed his power claws into the flooring. With a solid crunch, as his weight was pressed into such a small space, his massive body lifted upwards. Standing tall, nine meters above the floor. His sensors reached out to learn of this new place.
{-Human life forms detected. Non human life forms detected. Artificial gravity detected.-}

"Activate Lascannon munitions reserve. Begin active targeting sweep."
"In the name of the Emperor. All will indentify or be purged." Huron-Fel's computer generated voice was almost to deep in pitch to believe.

The Starfleet crewmen scattered back. Many of the deck crew simply ran. Several of the security officers looked down at their phaser rifles, then back up at Huron-Fel. Huron-Fel's weapons became active. His missle pod opened its launch ports, heavy flamer lit its pilot, lascannons warmed up their charge and his heavy bolters popped out of their hidden slots from Huron-Fel's arm. Then the guards ran for cover.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Brother Apothecary Phebes glanced up from the body of the Chapter Serf he was working on, extracting yet more Primul splinter barbs from the corpse. A servitor had entered carrying yet more bodies, victims of a Dark Eldar boarding action on a small Iron Snakes ship. Letting out a sigh inside his helmet he turned to drop the barb into a bowl and suddenly realized that it wasn't where it should be, nor was he.

Whipping his head around to assess his situation, targeting runes appeared unbidden over the forms of several humans and non-humans, as well as the form of a Dreadnought of ancient form, in the colours of a Chapter he did not recognize.

Drawing his pistol and lance and keeping them aimed in the general direction of the oddly clad strangers, he edged his way over to the Dreadnought.

"Venerable Brother in death, what is this and where are we?"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Ashok crept stealthily through the underbrush - incredible stealthily, in fact, for a fully-armored, 7-and-a-half foot tall, 5-foot wide warrior. The insistent chatter in his head grew in volume and in cacophony, until he was positive that a brood of Tyranids was nearby. Peeking out of his cover under the near-solid tree canopy, he spotted the creature he hunted. The hormagaunt turned its eight-foot reptilian frame towards him, rearing up and raising the two huge scythes on its forelimbs even as Ashok raised his own hand, glowing with warp energy. The beast leaped, but before the librarian could unleash his psychic barrage two small craters appeared in the Tyranid's skull... tell-tale marks of solid-slug shots. The animal hadn't even hit the ground yet when Ashok's heightened senses computed the origin of the shot. Ashok felt, rather than saw, the shooter's psychic aura - an Eldar. Charging through the foliage, Ashok came upon the firer's location yet even his engineered sight and hearing barely noticed the concealed Eldar.

Surprised at the intrusion by a mon-keigh Space Marine, the Eldar began yelling something in an almost impossibly mellifluous yet completely alien language. Ashok stared at the slender figure and pushed his thoughts into the Eldar's mind. I know not your xenos tongue. What are you doing here?!

The Eldar's helmeted face turned toward the Marine. You have a gift beyond most of your primitive kind, the Eldar replied telepathically. I am here for the same reason as you - to slay those foul monstrosities. Four of the Eldar's companions crept into the clearing, only to see both Arawden and the Space Marine vanish in a flash of light.

Ashok landed on his feet in the bay of the USS James T. Kirk, the impact of his great boots reverberating thorugh the room. Arawden landed with the lithe reflexes of his kind, rolling and rising to a knee with his long rifle already poised, scope at his eye. A webway portal?! demanded Ashok. A typical trick - shoot and then run.

That was no webway transport, mon-keigh, Arawden answered. My waystone is silent - we didn't travel through the Warp, nor was it the doing of me or my fellows.

Then what sorcery brought us here? Ashok's line of questioning was cut short as he noticed the staring eyes of a number of figures - some familiar, most very strange. Both Ashok and Arawden stood, revealing themselves to the onlookers. The Space Marine stood nearly eight feet tall in his heavy power armor. His armor was a vacuous black; the darkness was broken by the silver winged skull on his chest and a pair of wax seals with parchment tags, one on the upper left of his chest, on on his right kneecap. His left pauldron was silver, incised with a stylized capital "I" surmounted by an embossed human skull and crossbones; his right pauldron was black but rimmed in gold and bore a white skull symbol with red bat-like wings attached. Interestingly, he wore no helmet - instead, his face was shrouded in the shadow of a heavy hood of rough, brocaded cloth. The only indication of life inside the shade of that hood was a reddish glow from where his eyes would be. In his right hand, the Marine carried a golden-shod staff, flickering with bluish energy and topped with a double-headed eagle ornament.

The Eldar looked short next to the Astartes librarian, yet was tall and slender compared to most typical humanoids. To the onlookers' eyes, his outline continued to blur and shift, his cloak matching with the background colors of his area. His hood fell back, revealing a tall conical helmet painted a washed-out light blue with a pale yellow faceplate. Peeking out from under the cloak was the suggestion of similarly pale yellow flexible armor, though vambraces, gauntlets, and greaves were all covered by dull leathern sleeves in order to hide any tell-tale flash of color.

Ashok's eye first caught the massive chassis of the dreadnought, conversing with a brother of the Iron Snakes chapter and bearing the narthecium of an apothecary. "Where are we, brother dreadnought?"

"I do not know," grated the deep voice from the dreadnought's vox-speakers, "nor do I know our... companions. Further, I don't recognize your heraldry, brother-librarian," continued the massive war machine, with a hint of danger in its voice.

"Angels Sanguine, currently seconded to the Deathwatch," Ashok replied evenly but warily.

"Angels Sanguine?" asked the dreadnought. "As in..."

"The Blood Angels, yes," finished Ashok. "We are a successor chapter."

"Good, a loyal legion. I don't know what 'successor chapter' means, but at least you're not of the traitor legions."

With a start, Ashok realized that this dreadnought was plucked from the days of the Heresy. "There will be time later to fill you in on the details of the Codex Astartes," Ashok said. "First, we need to find out where we are, who these are, and whether they mean to be our enemies." To the apothecary, he added telepathically, He is a loyalist of the Death Guard, transported forward through the millenia. How we come to be here is beyond my ken.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Suddenly a new target marker appeared. This one was marked as "Friendly" target. Adeptus Astartes, Apothecary no less. Unknown unit markings.

Huron-Fel's voice bellowed. "Unknown location and targets. Human and non human. Idendify and confirm your intent."
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Zanitav turned towards the large Dreadnought, "I am Praelet Zanitav, commanding officer of the Carrier Adun's Mercy. Is this some Terran trick?" He asked, "And how do you know the native language of the Khala?"

Xan had leaped on top of the boxes and aimed his shock rifle above the Protoss' head in order to do a shock combo if needed. "I am Xan Mk 3. Rightful Champion of the Liandri Tournament. Is this a match to begin?"
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

"Apothecary Phebes, Iron Snakes Chapter." Phebes managed to shrug while keeping his weapons trained on the Xenos and strangely clad humans, "Intent? To serve the Emperor and slay his foes. Is that not the purpose of all our kind?"

A low chuckle escaped his helmeted mounted speakers, "these humans are dressed rather oddly, would you not say?" Phebes gestured at the SF security and deck officer, now cowering behind several crates. "I do not recognize your Chapter, Brother Dreadnought but this one I do", indicating the Deathwatch Librarian. "Though I would like an explanation as to why he travels with a Xenos."
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Two large flashes of light heralded the arrival of two more strangers on the James Kirk. Both were humanoid, but neither truly organic. Both stood about four meters tall, armored and with ranged weapons.

Optimus Primal's optics widened slightly as he took in the sights around him. His left hand retracted and a double-barreled blaster emerged. "By Primus!" he shouted, targeting scanners lighting up in his HUD display. "Where are we? Rattrap? Dinobot?"

"Not here," his partner Rhinox said. He reached back behind himself, pulling out two rather large chain guns. "Someone mind telling us where the slag we are?" he bellowed, looking around at the armored... humans? He suddenly held his guns up. "Wait, Optimus. Something's off. These are humans!"

Primal's blasters retracted. "Well, that's just... prime!"

OOC: First post, hope it was a good one.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Confused but unwilling to give up his lock on so many targets, Huron-Fel filed the new Astartes away for later concern.

Announcing to the other Astartes... "I am Huron-Fel, Brother of the Emperor's Death Gaurd Legion. The Great Warmaster betrayed many of my Brothers and we fight to end their treason. We must warn the Emperor!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

The glow from under Ashok's hood intensified. Phebes' expression was unreadable behind his visor, but he cocked his head at an odd angle toward the librarian. He, at least, knew the markings of the Angels Sanguine - as well as having heard rumors of the curse that followed it, and all the Blood Angels' foundings. Somehow, Ashok understood the speech of the strangers; xenos or humans in strange armor, he couldn't tell.

"You would do well not to challenge battle-brothers of the Adeptus Astartes," he said coldly to the form with the strange rifle. "You," he said, turning toward the figure who identified himself as Zanitav and raising his staff which began to glow with cold blue light, "have made a worse decision. You dare impugn the works of Holy Terra as 'trickery?' Planets have died for less. By the blood of Sanguinius, you will identify yourself, your purpose, and your disposition." A flickering bolt of energy leapt from Ashok's staff and scorched the floor at Zanitav's feet. The Protoss stared silently for a moment, infuriating the librarian.

Sensing the imminent eruption, Arawden sent his thoughts to the librarian from his perch on a catwalk; a perch which he had acheived silently, unknown to any of the others, and from which he swept his long rifle from one of the stragners to the next. Do not submit to your primitive urges, librarian, came the Eldar's thoughts. We cannot extract information from a corpse, and information is what we need if we are to return and continue the hunt for the hive fragment.

Ashok retreated a step, reached up with his left hand, and pulled his hood tighter around his head. His teeth ground audibly but the red glow from under his shroud finally subsided somewhat. Another thump made him jump and turn to see the strange, large armored figures that had appeared behind him.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Primal and Rhinox advanced upon Ashok, hands extended. "We've all been brought here against our will, it seems. My name is Optimus Primal. And this is Rhinox. We are Maximals from the Planet Cybertron."

Rhinox lookwed around, waving a hand scanner. "I think we've all been transported across dimensions. I'm getting chronitons and quantum signature differences from all of us." He looked to the humans in the uniforms. "Hey, you! Mind telling us what the slag is going on?"
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

The deck officer stood, "I think the Admiral would do best to tell you all the details. But basically we need your help. Q said he'd let us know when he's brought in everyone he wants then the Admiral will fill you in."

Zanitav grunted, "So this is a Terran trick." He then turned to the Space Marines, "Terrans not of your Holy Terra."

The officer waved his arms, "Please you are not prisoners, we need your help."

Xan jumped off the box, "I am Xan. I do not help with political matters."

The officer sighed hoping that damn Admiral would get her old crusty butt in here. "To answer your question we can understand each other through the Universal translators. We've brought more than enough for everyone. Though I suspect the artificial life forms among you can download the program. We're going to be working together on this one."

-Remain Star Trek-
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Huron-Fel stepped infront of his fellow Astartes, covering them from most views. His massive feet cracking the floor as the crush down under his weight.

"Brothers, adorn your helms. We are near the exterior of this vessel. Should weapon's fire be exchange there will be a hull breach."

Looking at the deck officer.

"Your answers are not suffecent. Identify and declare intent or be purged!"
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Primal interposed himself between Huron-Fel and the deck officer. "Hey, wait a cycle! Let's be logical here. You breach the hull and we're all spaceborne. What's nearby? Are we in deep space? What if you blow the ship up and atomize all of us?"

Rhinox loomed over the deckhand. "But, all things considered, the boy in the armor's right. Where are we? Why are we here and for how long? Primal and i have galactic armaggedon to prevent back home."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Primal interposed himself between Huron-Fel and the deck officer. "Hey, wait a cycle! Let's be logical here. You breach the hull and we're all spaceborne. What's nearby? Are we in deep space? What if you blow the ship up and atomize all of us?"
Huron-Fel aimed his heavy bolters at Primal. The 100caliber barrels pointing at his chest.

"I fear not death but await it."