Crossover: The Reality Bomb

RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Crossover: The Reality Bomb

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Primal increased volume to his speakers. "Go with Primus!" he shouted.

Ashok glanced at him "Go with who?"

Any response Primal might've made was halted as he shoved Ashok down out of the path of a descending replicator. He raised his left arm and batted it away, but not before some acid splattered onto the already-damaged limb. "Argh!" he shouted.

Ashok's bolter fired three times, and three more Replicators exploded. "How did your arm get damaged?" he asked.

"Didn't have time to get it retrofitted for more conventional slugs," Primal responded. "The barrels overheated due to friction and having to transport so many rounds form my subspace storage pocket."

"What about those rockets of yours?" Dagfinnr asked from his perch. "They caused massive damage to..." He looked back as they rounded a corner, almost looking back at the warped door. "Never mind."

Primal grinned slightly. "Crazy works-but only to an extent." he held up his left arm and stripped a few smoking panels off of it. "Rhinox is gonna have to do a full rebuild on it," he groused.

"Better than a full rebuild on you," Dagfinnr quipped.

"Remind me not to have you meet Rattrap..." Primal muttered as the trio made their way to the bow of the ship.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Outaj sighed, "Yes Fwiffo?"

The high pitch whine of the alien came over the speakers, "The Ur-Quan are coming! I'll be the backup. I'm falling back to Pluto."

McCarthy growled, "Pluto? your weapons are that long ranged?" He asked impressed.

"No... are theirs?!"

Lt Cmmder Thompson, not to be confused with Ensign Thompson that someone named before they double checked the NPC name list /doh, said, "Sir, the Spathi ship is in full retreat. I'm detecting eight Ur-Quan vessels incoming." The Tactical officer told McCarthy.

"McCarthy to Primal." The older seasoned commander said tapping his comm badge. "We detected a transmission being sent from our ship in Replicator controlled territory. It appears to have alerted the Ur-Quan to our presence. We have eight vessels incoming. Our primary systems still operational?"

"For the moment." Came the Asgard near Primal as the shooting in the background began. "I believe Xan is coordinating the engineering defense."

"Very well. Dagfinnr this is your ship if you'd rather command I understand." McCarthy replied then turned to the helms officer, Ensign Frehy, who ran Ops on the Kirk. "Bring us to bear against the enemy ships."

Frehy nodded his newly cloned eyes looked fearful at the heads up display.

Meanwhile...

Diego turned the gun back to Jack Bauer. "What do you want?"

Bauer replied slowly, "Look I don't know what kind of propaganda they've been feeding you but do you hear those explosions? Those are our team members. We need to get into contact with the resistance."

"Yeah? And why do you think I know how to do that hm?" Diego asked.

"Because you're holding a gun." Joshua pointed out.

"Damnit, our people are dying out there. There is a war going on and we need their help." Bauer yelled interrupting Diego.

The Brazilian looked over the five of them and slowly lowered his gun, "Alright. There is a safe house on the corner of San Nicholas and Avenue of Corrientes. Look for the a Greek letter. Kind of like an A."

"Landra?" Jack asks, "Is it the Landra sign?"

Diego nods, "Yeah. I think so. You be careful greengo, if CP are onto your friends then they'll be looking for you."

"Whats' the safest way there?" Crewman Cromwell asked.

"To avoid detection? Sewers are your best bet. Civil Protections don't patrol down there. But you have to watch out for head huggers and bullsquids and barnacles... actually I think I might be able to guide you there on street level. We'll have to keep our heads down though."

Jack and the group exchanged looks. "Alright Diego. Grab your weapons. Let's get moving."
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Placing the bullet into a curious looking scanner, Dagfinnr initiated the scan sequence. Because of the complex nature of most acids, it would take a few hours for the machine to fully scan it and be able to clone the acid's molecular pattern. This gave time to deal with the Ur-Quan forces.

"Primal, I must reach the bridge. I may transport there, but someone will have to keep this room guarded." He said, hurrying over to another panel to ready the transporters.

"Very well...We'll keep them out," Primal responded, firing off another few rounds toward advancing replicators. "Close the blast doors, it might give us some more time. I know it will lock us in until your command code is entered, but we have no choice." Dagfinnr nodded, and closed the doors, sealing the room tight. A bright blue light enveloped his body, before streaking up, almost like ascending into heaven.

And he reappeared on the bridges transport pad. McCarthy looked over, already slightly less anxious at the sight of the Asgard.

"Sir, you know this ship better than I...you're probably the man for the command chair," He commented, clambering out of the tight chair that he could only just fit into. Dagfinnr looked up at him. "Good to meet you though."

"And you. And you are probably correct." Dagfinnr climbed into the chair, and brought up a systems display on one of the three large monitors. The second one, to the right, displayed a digital image of the incoming ships. And the third one remained clear for the moment.

"Unknown Ur-Quan vessels, you are engaging in hostile maneuvers toward an Asgard vessel. Decease all hostility, or you will be fire upon. This is your only warning. Energising shields and weapon systems. I doubt they can withstand much of our fire, however, we have no idea of the damage their weapons will cause." Dagfinnr said, more to himself than anyone else.

"Sir, they are preparing to fire."

"Impressive range. Very well. I will let them have a few shots to guage the firepower.." just as if on cue, three energy bolts slammed into the shields, shaking the ship softly. "Not particularly powerful, but 8 of them could prove challenging. Returning fire."

The two retractible bow cannons extended, and opened fire, letting 10 energy bolts strike into the first of the Ur-Quan vessels. The first 2 impacted the shields, while all 8 remaining hit the hull. The bow was blown sheer off, while the rest of the ship drifted aimlessly into space, burning. The remaining ships opened fire without prejudice.

Dagfinnr returned that fire, showing no mercy or compassion.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Primal grimaced as he blasted two more Replicators. Instead of his arm-mounted blaster cannon, he utilized an oversized TR-116, replicated and beamed in for him. He linked up with sensors inside the room. "Tha machine's almost done," he reported.

Ashok nodded, blowing apart three more of the arachnid-like machines. "Who is Primus?" he asked once more.

A smile crossed Primal's mouthplate. "Primus is our god," he replied, his optics on the watch for any movement. "He and his brother Unicronwere created near the dawn of time by the One, but Unicron Fell. Primus created the Transformers as a last line against the Chaos-bringer."

Ashok grunted. "You are not just a machine," he said. "You have a soul. I can feel it, as faint as it is."

Primal's free hand patted his chest armor. "It's called a Spark. Legend has it each Spark is a part of Primus, and when we go offline, it returns to the Allspark. Where eventually, all will be one." He eyed Ashok. "I am sorry, but I must ask... does this disturb you?"

Ashok shook his head as he downed more Replicators. More and more began streaming down the corridor. "Huron-Fel is a living machine. I;ve interacted with beings like you in my reality." He smiled somewhat. "And this Primus and Unicron... curious parallels, there."

Before Primal could respond, he received a message. "Replication's done!" he shouted.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Ashok's head swam, and this time not just with the haze of the Black Rage. He was fighting alongside what amounted to a giant servitor, yet one with a soul - and one whose god had created him to fight Chaos, apparently. This... thing with which he had become allied was arguably more human than many men he had worked with - or, more properly, worked for as a soldier of the Ordo Xenos.

The librarian emptied the sickle clip in his bolt pistol, each shot melting portions of a replicator, but before he could reload a handful of the metallic creatures scuttled along the ceiling and dropped inside the the arc of fire of Ashok's gun. Coupling it magnetically to his plastron, he swung his staff in a slow circle in front of him. Replicators begun to crawl over his armor and chisel at its ceramite surface. He lowered the staff in his right hand; with his left, now glowing with a fierce blue intensity, he began grabbing the things and crushing them into a mix of component blocks and iron filings. One of the replicators escaped this fate by leaping directly onto Ashok's cranium, in the process dislodging the brocaded cowl he wore.

Ashok reached up and grabbed the replicator, then tossed it onto the floor a few meters away. His eyes burned the red of smoldering embers, and with a horrible incoherent shriek that resonated beyond the audible he launched a shaft a white-hot psychic energy from the head of his staff that lit the room with a blinding flare. The replicator he had thrown was vaporized, leaving little more than a pile of oxidized dust.

Turning, he saw the spider-like replicator crawling up Primal's shoulder joint. Ashok gritted his teeth, able to compose himself long enough to yell, "Duck!" As Primal bent forward, his optic sensors flaring in surprise, Ashok swung his staff two-handed and batted the replicator off the Transformer's shoulder and into the opposite wall in a low arc. The replicator fell immobile to the floor, leaving an impression in the bulkhead where it had struck.

In the quiet that followed, Ashok recovered his hood and replaced it on his head, covering his face in shadow. His eyes still gleamed redly, and he took a few deep breaths before asking, "That machine is done? Good. Much more of these things, and I might start to get upset."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Ensign Hernandez destroyed yet another Replicator crawling along the engineering ceiling. "Sir we have to get out of here!" He yelled as two more dropped from the ceiling.

Lt Commander Hudson yelled back as he took cover behind a support beam, "We lose here they control the ship!" The vessel vibrated as yet another Ur-Quan spinning disk impacted the Asgard shielding.

Xan shot his translocator down from a catwalk above the central core and rematerialized before them. Firing his flak cannon at a group of the Replicators moving along the deck scattering them. He then tapped the comm badge on his suit. "Xan to Primus. I have found a larger one that seems to be manufacturing them plugged into a power relay cable. Requesting a team to destroy them sent to engineering."

Elsewhere Fwiffo's bulbous eye looked around at the numerous Ur-Quan warships losing against the single Asgard vessel. Surely a stray shot would destroy his vessel. He decided the best course of action would be to activate the 'Ultimate Evassor'. An energy shield of strange qualities enveloped his vessel. All subspace sensors, communications, and bonds of what it precieved as threats would be severed rendering them inert. While the field did not envelop the Asgard vessel around Earth, as Fwiffo was using his long range sensors from Pluto the Asgard vessel might find this interesting...
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Hudson turned, firing his TR-116. "Hyagh!" he yelled, spraying the Replicators infesting Engineering with slug rounds. He spun around, but one of the arachnids dove at him from a corner. He moved his weapon up, but it was too late...

The Replicator suddenly exploded, showering Hudson with harmless metal shards rather than acid. "The hell?" He looked around as other replicators exploded. "What's going on?"

A team of security officers moved in, rifles up... and miniature transporters mounted on the barrels. Rhinox was in the middle of the group, acid burns on his arms but otherwise unharmed. He held up one of his chain guns and blew on the end. "I want every single Replicator turned to deep, crispy slag!" he shouted, amplifying his voice. He approached the startled chief engineer and nodded. "Good work, Hudson."

Hudson straightened and saluted. "Thank you," he said, smiling.

Rhinox looked up at Xan. "Lots of trophies?" he half-shouted.

Xan barked a laugh. "Many, but nothing to mount!"

Optimus Primal exited the replication chamber. He looked around at Ashok and the annihilated Replicators littering the deck and the burn stains on the bulkheads. "I guess crazy does work," he muttered.

Ashok looked over the anti-grav cart the Maximal pushed. "It is done?"

Primal nodded. He pulled open the top of one of the boxes, showing off the new ammunition. "All ready. Now let's burn these things up and send them to the Pit.!"