Beyond in 3D

Discussion of the new run of Star Trek XI+ movies and any spinoffs
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beyond in 3D

Post by Graham Kennedy »

So I saw Star Trek : Beyond in 3D on a HDR 55 inch TV tonight. Wow. It looked freaking awesome! I had no idea whatsoever that 3D TVs were this good - hell, I thought you still had to have those powered glasses with batteries in them that cost a fortune. Nope!

It's well worth seeing in 3D if you get the chance. Looked amazing.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Re: Beyond in 3D

Post by Bryan Moore »

I saw the last 2 in 3-D in theatres. They had their charms, but I have never watched a 3D movie that went above and beyond it's 2D counterpart. Honestly, Rogue One may have been the nicest looking 3D film I've seen outside of some of the IMAX documentaries in Boston and Washington DC.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

See Avatar in 3D, it's the best 3D you will have ever seen. No matter what you think of the movie.
email, ergo spam
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I've heard. It was actually showing on a convex screen 3D TV in a furniture store one day. Won't lie, while I hate the movie, the 2 minutes I saw were pretty badarse.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?