Dark Heresy: The Syndicate

Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Dark Heresy: The Syndicate

Post by Aaron »

Day One 2130-Day Three 0600:

The trip wears on into the usual routine of shipboard life, meals, sleep, washroom breaks. The crew uses the time to perform required maintenance on the air filtering system and the atmosphere of the ship loses the smell of stale cabbage, replaced by an undertone of oil.

At dawn shiptime Arl makes his way down the corridor, towards the parties mess hall, a figure in Mechanicus robes following shortly behind. He steps through the hatch to find some of the group seated at a table enjoying the ships provisions.

+++Greetings. I have brought a replacement for your groups Tech Priest. No doubt you heard the alarms yesterday? Secutor Haxta was injured, rather badly in a fire. This is Enginseer Aziel.++

Arl steps aside and seats himself with the group, leaving Aziel to integrate himself with the party.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Day 3, 06:01

Aziel glanced around the room casually, noting each character. In turn he bowed his head to all of them, and muttered a greeting.

He softly stepped inside the room, and took his place near the entrance.

"The injuries to Secutor Haxta have proven themselves debilitating, although not fatal. I hope I can serve as an adequate replacement."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Day 3, 0602

"Greetings, enginseer," Milo said as he glanced up over the rim of his cup of recaf. He pushed his visor up on his head and allowed his gaze to rest on the cog-boy for just slightly longer than was comfortable. "I trust you will convey our best wishes to Haxta?" Milo looked back down to the meager breakfast he had retrieved and began to pick at his smoked grox. "Have you been made aware of the mechanism which Haxta was completing for us?"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

06:02

"Your wishes are noted, and will be relayed," The enginseer took a seat, resting his hands firmly upon the table.

"The pheromone traces, yes I am aware. Fortunately, Haxta completed the emitter device, as well as the receiver." From within his cloak, Aziel retrieved both devices. They were small and compact, easily concealable. One was fitted with a small display for the tracking indicators, while the other fitted with small radial controls and dials.

"The chemical composition of the pheromone trace can be adjusted easily, depending on how you wish you to signal different messages to the receiver unit."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

"That's some excellent work." Karibi commented, his interest in the little devices overcoming his usual dislike of the servants of the Adeptus Mechanicus. "If they're capable of deploying different pheremones, then I suppose we had best start working out codes."
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"