Man Sacrifices Family Pet Dog

In the real world
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Man Sacrifices Family Pet Dog

Post by Nutso »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... d-from-god
A former leader of the South Carolina Republican Party faces animal cruelty charges after he allegedly killed his mother's dog, claiming he is “the second coming of Christ” and God needed the “sacrifice.”

Police officers found Todd Kincannon in his underwear, bloodied and covered in dog hair on July 26 on the front steps of his parents' home in Simpsonville, S.C., according to multiple reports. The officers were responding to an early-morning 911 phone call placed by his father. Kincannon's father told police Kincannon's mother had locked herself in their bathroom fearing of her life.

“The reason I killed the dog is this, it’s real simple ... I’m sorry, I think ya'll [sic] are going to have to take me to the Psych Institution, I get that," Kincannon told officers, according to their police report, per the Washington Post. "But I’ll tell you from a legal standpoint you know, it’s in the State Constitution that God is sovereign and I honestly think he told me to do it."

They later found the dog “choked, stabbed, and mutilated” in the family's kitchen, NBC News reported. Kincannon, 37, had been living with his parents at the time of the incident.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Man Sacrifices Family Pet Dog

Post by Mikey »

No words.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Reminds me of the dyslexic psychologist who turned to theology in search of Pavlov's god...
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Lock him up for the rest of his hopefully-miserable life.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I’m torn in that regard. On one hand, I am horrified by what he did, as I generally like dogs more than I do people; OTOH, I suffer from personality disorders and I can only imagine the torment of dealing with a delusional psychosis.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer