Texas church shooting

In the real world
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Texas church shooting

Post by Graham Kennedy »

BBC
At least 26 people have been killed after a gunman opened fire at a church during Sunday services, officials say.
The attack happened at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, a small town in Wilson County, Texas.

The gunman, who is reported to have been killed in the aftermath, entered the church and opened fire at around 11:30 local time (17:30 GMT).

Governor Greg Abbott confirmed the death toll and said it was the worst mass shooting in the history of Texas.
:(
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Texas church shooting

Post by Mikey »

Gunman was supposedly killed crashing his car during his attempted getaway. Funny how nobody’s using the “T” word (again) because the shooter was a white Texan.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Mikey wrote:Gunman was supposedly killed crashing his car during his attempted getaway. Funny how nobody’s using the “T” word (again) because the shooter was a white Texan.
The shooting wasn't politically or religiously motivated from what accounts I've seen so not a terrorists.

I actually was in San Antonio over the weekend, crazy this happened just a short drive away.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

As it stands that’s correct, but nobody had reported on the dude’s beef with his in-laws when I wrote that.

Funny how one of Trump’s first acts was to demolish mental health screens fit gun ownership but now says that this shooting was a case of a person with mental health issues who shouldn’t have had a gun. He can’t even agree with himself.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Mikey wrote:As it stands that’s correct, but nobody had reported on the dude’s beef with his in-laws when I wrote that.

Funny how one of Trump’s first acts was to demolish mental health screens fit gun ownership but now says that this shooting was a case of a person with mental health issues who shouldn’t have had a gun. He can’t even agree with himself.
I'm fairly certain for every tweet he's put out as president, you can find a tweet of his from the past that contradicts him. Or makes him look like an idiot. Which is pretty easy.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Mikey wrote:As it stands that’s correct, but nobody had reported on the dude’s beef with his in-laws when I wrote that.

I'm fairly certain for every tweet he's put out as president, you can find a tweet of his from the past that contradicts him. Or makes him look like an idiot. Which is pretty easy.
On Reddit they have Trump Criticizes Trump
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Sonic Glitch wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:

On Reddit they have Trump Criticizes Trump
Ah, thank you.