In the real world
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Breastfeeding

Post by McAvoy »

Anyone care about public breastfeeding?

I will play the Devil's Advocate.

At what point does the female breast become a baby food machine and at way point does it became a form of sexuality again?

Do the women who pomote public breastfeeding give up their 'debate rights' when they use their breasts after breastfeeding in revealing cleavage tops?

Keep in mind I do think exactly believe in all of the above but could be useful for doscission

And
GO!
Last edited by McAvoy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Jim
Captain
Captain

Re: Breakfeeding

Post by Jim »

I think it is a little questionable to breast feed at 4 years old... but I do not think that is the direction that you wanted to go.

If you want to breast feed in the restaurant, while grocery shopping, etc that is fine I guess... but don't give the "creepy" guy guff for staring. You are in public, you decided to do whatever you are doing, people are going to look. Accept it.

Why is it that if you see someone eating a candy bar and you say "Did you bring enough to share" everyone laughs... you see someone breastfeeding and say... too soon?
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Breastfeeding

Post by McAvoy »

I hate Autocorrect.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I fully support the right of any mother to breastfeed her baby in public. Because then I get to see her tits out, and tits are awesome! It gives me great fap memories for the day every time I see it.

...what?
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Graham Kennedy wrote:I fully support the right of any mother to breastfeed her baby in public. Because then I get to see her tits out, and tits are awesome! It gives me great fap memories for the day every time I see it.

...what?
Shouldn't that me mammaries :happydevil:
email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I got alot of friends who became mothers and all of a sudden are in full support of breastfeeding in public. I read the comments and it's amazing how someone changes their minds once a baby is involved.

I mean prior to this, I bet none of them would freely whip out their breasts in public but the moment you have a baby connected to the breast it is ok now.

They say it's not sexual but at the same time thye were low cut cleavage revealing shirts meant to show off their sexuality. Or maybe I read that wrong and they wear those shirts to allow their breasts to breathe? :wink:

So you got these movements that been around for a long time now. Free the Boobies, Free the Nipple and so forth. It is interesting isn't it? Breasts are fine if you cover up the nipple. Once the baby is on the nipple those breasts are no longer sexual objects but the moment the baby is off the nipple, it is a sexual object.

Now I know that if we allowed women the option of going topless in public all the time, that eventually everyone will be used to it. I mean I can sit in front a topless woman and eventually the breasts wouldn't interest me anymore because I got used to it.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Like I coach my kids' teams: situational awareness. The sexuality or lack thereof isn't tied to the organs themselves, but to the organs in connection with the situation. Perhaps because I'm a dad of kids who were breast-fed, I find absolutely nothing remotely sexual about a woman breastfeeding a baby. In the same vein, I don't regard a hernia exam the same way as I would a woman cupping my sack in my bedroom.

That said, I'm a proponent in this (as in all things) of shutting up and growing up. Should a woman be allowed to breastfeed in public? Yeah, I think so. That said, you are an absolute idiot if you think you won't attract stares and snide comments if you choose to do so. Either rise above and be proud of what you do and who you are; or be more discreet; or go home, but that's the wa the world is. Deal. As cartoon character Stan Smith once said:

"Yeah, it should. But we don't live in Shouldland. Ah, Shouldland! Where clean-cut kids cruise Shouldland Boulevard and the Shouldland High football team get their optimistic asses kicked by their crosstown rival, Reality Check Tech."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Mikey wrote:Like I coach my kids' teams: situational awareness. The sexuality or lack thereof isn't tied to the organs themselves, but to the organs in connection with the situation. Perhaps because I'm a dad of kids who were breast-fed, I find absolutely nothing remotely sexual about a woman breastfeeding a baby. In the same vein, I don't regard a hernia exam the same way as I would a woman cupping my sack in my bedroom.

That said, I'm a proponent in this (as in all things) of shutting up and growing up. Should a woman be allowed to breastfeed in public? Yeah, I think so. That said, you are an absolute idiot if you think you won't attract stares and snide comments if you choose to do so. Either rise above and be proud of what you do and who you are; or be more discreet; or go home, but that's the wa the world is. Deal. As cartoon character Stan Smith once said:

"Yeah, it should. But we don't live in Shouldland. Ah, Shouldland! Where clean-cut kids cruise Shouldland Boulevard and the Shouldland High football team get their optimistic asses kicked by their crosstown rival, Reality Check Tech."
I agree. I don't view women breastfeeding as sexual and I honestly do not care. But you will get a decent long glance by me and others.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

They're feeding their kid. I... never saw the problem with it.