Oh my god why.......

In the real world
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Oh my god why.......

Post by Captain Seafort »

Deepcrush wrote:No, someone talks shit and I'll gladly shove it right back in their faces every time.
So go and find a fucking mirror and get on with it then. :roll:
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Enough of the insults and nastiness.

In fact let's make it official.

Enough of the insults and nastiness.

Getting back to the point :

Woolwich: Michael Adebowale discharged from hospital
One of the two men being held by police over the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby has been discharged from hospital and moved into custody in a south London police station, Scotland Yard has said.

Michael Adebowale, 22, was also formally arrested on suspicion of the attempted murder of a police officer.

The family of the second murder suspect, Michael Adebolajo, have expressed "horror" at the killing.

A 50-year-old man arrested in Welling, London, on Monday has been bailed.

Drummer Rigby was repeatedly stabbed in the street by two men last week in Woolwich, south-east London, witnesses have said.

Mr Adebowale, from south-east London, and Mr Adebolajo, 28, were shot and injured by police at the scene near Woolwich Barracks on Wednesday. They have been under police guard in hospital.

Mr Adebowale will be interviewed by the Met Counter Terrorism Command, Scotland Yard said.
Will be interesting to see how the trial goes. Try to use it as a platform for radical islamic stuff? Claim not guilty despite everything? Refuse to participate?
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

My votes for platform, going the maytr road.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I had heard that as many as 10 other people had been arrested for involvement in this. Is that accurate?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

So this may actually be some kind of larger thing. Or the authorities are covering their bases and rounding up associates for questioning.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

According to this article the guys had quite a history of taking part in demonstrations and protests. They very likely have a sizeable group of radical friends and associates. Whether those were involved in the plan, who can say.

Interestingly, there are claims that MI-5 once asked one of the killers to work as an agent for them. Quite insistently asked, it seems.
SteveK
Ensign
Ensign

Post by SteveK »

It's a shame I wasn't there. I wouldn't beaten the shit out of him with one hand while saluting the American flag with the other. Remember 9/11? When a bunch of Muslim crazies tried to hijack some planes with Americans onboard? While the French passengers were trying to surrender the Americans killed them? That's what happened, right?