The Rotten Pumpkin-Faced Manchild is OUT!!!

In the real world
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: The Rotten Pumpkin-Faced Manchild is OUT!!!

Post by T'Pau »

As Squattergate continues, and Covid is surging worldwide, what is the obese toddler up to? Apparently he had his finger on the big red button last week to initiate an offensive on an Iranian nuclear site ...before some of his advisors talked him off the ledge. The world is burning as itty bitty baby Nero fiddles away, rage tweeting from his bunker filled with fast food and IV drip Coca-Cola. The comic strip thought bubble above his head: "if I can't be in charge, no one will be in charge...screw you guys, I'm NOT going home!!!"
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

The sad/scary thing is, it's very much possible he could and has done a lot of damage on his way out.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Looks like he is firing anyone who doesn't agree with him now.

Also looks like his supporters are going to Parlor since they don't like it when Facebook or Twitter tell them they are sharing or saying fake stuff or straight lies. I heard some call it MienSpace.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

MeinSpace if you meant the German spelling....and that is both hilarious and too true!
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

McAvoy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:57 am Looks like he is firing anyone who doesn't agree with him now.
Hasn't he been doing that all along? Though, I do agree it seems much more rampant these days.
Also looks like his supporters are going to Parlor since they don't like it when Facebook or Twitter tell them they are sharing or saying fake stuff or straight lies. I heard some call it MienSpace.
From what heard, anyone brave enough to go on there and try to reason with them get banned.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Varthikes wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:36 am
McAvoy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:57 am Looks like he is firing anyone who doesn't agree with him now.
Hasn't he been doing that all along? Though, I do agree it seems much more rampant these days.
From what heard, anyone brave enough to go on there and try to reason with them get banned.
Doesn't surprise me at all. Right now I am seeing the same people championing Parlor are the same people who are pissed at Facebook for fact checking their posts which are echoed by Trump and similar media. The fact is really this, their facts are real facts and anything that contradicts their facts are lies and false because their facts are facts. This is incredibly childish. It's like getting beat soundly on a game and saying the other team or player cheated then flipping the board game over or exiting the game before it ends in a fit of rage.

Really childish.

Oh I do enjoy that they say AP calling the election invalid now when they most likely didn't bother when the AP declared Trump the President back in 2016. Again childish.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Could this outlandish behavior by dumdumdonny be a ploy to get himself removed from office, putting the vice poodle in charge, for the possibility of getting a pardon in advance? Scary thought but likely has just a shred of legal enough to be plausible.
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

The GSA finally will allow transition to begin, without actually declaring a winner/loser. Meanwhile Rudy 'the incredible melting man...well...hair dye' Guliani is losing legal battles left and right while desperation-donny pounds his fried chicken greased fists on the oval office desk in rage. Hey, as someone already said "welcome to 2020, donny: you got covid, lost your job, and will be getting evicted!" Counting the days until the end of Squattergate!!!
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

The thing with Trump is that he really hasn't had to deal with true defeat where he had to own up to it. His many business failures he was able to leave it and wash his hands of it. But now his defeat is frotn and center. So his only way to soothe his ego is to keep up his tweets saying 'AMERICA FIRST' and read the comments.

Even his own supporters from what I have read have accepted the defeat now and only a handful have still pulled the party line of that the whole election is fraud.

I do think he is trying to set himself up in some capacity within Washington as a major Republican party member that may be able to dictate who is the right Republican and who is not. Believe me, he will not be silent come the day he is out of office. He will only be silent when he dies from a heart attack or whatever disease that his size will give him.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

There's legit talk of him running again in 2024. Whether he'd be alive to do that is another thing...
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

Alive, out of jail, and clear of his mounting debts. In order to have any further rallies, he'll have to charge his fanbase. It will be interesting to see how long he can squeeze the money out of his followers before they have enough of it.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/bidens ... nt-report/
President-elect Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump in Wisconsin extended on Friday as Milwaukee finished their recount.

The Trump campaign had to pay $3 million for the recount in Wisconsin.

“Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election — one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden’s lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes,” Rosalind Helderman of The Washington Post reported Friday.

Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic did a quick, back-of-the-envelope economic analysis.

“With the $3 million the Trump campaign spent on recounts split between two counties, this would amount to the Trump campaign spending $11,363 per vote *added* to Biden,” Dovere wrote.
:roll:
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Nutso wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:11 am Image
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/bidens ... nt-report/
President-elect Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump in Wisconsin extended on Friday as Milwaukee finished their recount.

The Trump campaign had to pay $3 million for the recount in Wisconsin.

“Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election — one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden’s lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes,” Rosalind Helderman of The Washington Post reported Friday.

Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic did a quick, back-of-the-envelope economic analysis.

“With the $3 million the Trump campaign spent on recounts split between two counties, this would amount to the Trump campaign spending $11,363 per vote *added* to Biden,” Dovere wrote.
:roll:
That's a special kind of fail. That goes beyond Darwin Awards. Should we call it Trump Awards?
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Less than 48hrs remain for Squattergate!

How many headlines will feature a picture of him rambling up to Air Force Done, with the headline "You're Fired!!!'? (My guess is more than half :happydevil: )
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

T'Pau wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 pm Less than 48hrs remain for Squattergate!

How many headlines will feature a picture of him rambling up to Air Force Done, with the headline "You're Fired!!!'? (My guess is more than half :happydevil: )
We can't take it too easy. Trump could still cause a lot of damage. He already has.