Find the Founders III

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by Nickswitz »

Your life shall not be deadened. Until I look into all the evidence that has been presented.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, I must say, this is intriguing.
Actually, I believe the two Founders are Rochey and Teaos.
You two have been very skilled in you distrust maneuvers. However, I always follow my gut, which by the way suggested that Grundig was innocent, but I had no other way to discover Rochey's guilt. His death was unfortunate, and I will gladly face the court martial when this is all over.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Me? What the hell! Evidence please.

I stated my case for Nic which I believe is fairly solid in present circumstances. Could you at least try to do the same.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

If you want evidence of my scientificness (though I doubt thats a word), here you go.
:: hands Nick a tricorder ::
It has Tsu's life signs on it, showing he is a human. I'm glad I didn't delete the scan.

And Teaos, I'm just following my gut. We'll come up with evidence later. Besides, we'll know for sure after tonight. Tsu's scan will be replaced with another.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

space rochey
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

:: looks at the tricorder ::

Yup, it is. I'm sure that Rochey is the founder,

I vote to space rochey.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Which means that we have a majority. Bye Rochey.

[reason for edit, added an e to By to correct the meaning of the statement]
Last edited by stitch626 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

And here we are again.

Anyone else wanna come out and say they are a scientist? Bob? Nic?

Will we have the majority against Rochey. I still think Nic is one though. I guess the out come of this will decide what happenes next.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Stitch looks Rochey calmly in the eyes and announded, "Time to go."

Rochey lookes from face to face expectantly, from Bob, to Nick, to Teaos, and back to Stitch again. Then abrubtly spins on his heel and keys open the inner door to the airlock himself.

Turning back around to face his soon to be former crew he says with a small cold smile "You'll all live to regret this."

Raising his hand in a small mock salute, he stood there for a moment, before his hand and arm suddenly flashed into a golden liquid like substance and shot forward to where the group was clustered, with Bob and Teaos diving to the left, and Stitch and Nick diving to the right. His hand smashed into the main control panal, raising a shower of sparks and shattering plastic and denting metal. The overhead lights suddenly flickered and went out, to be replaced by the dim red emergency lighting. Drawing his arm back he prepared to strike again, but somebody, nobody can see who, keys the still functional airlock control, slamming the inner door shut on part of Rochey "arm" severing a small bit of it.

Howling in either pain or rage, Rochey looks back over his shoulder as the vaccum suddenly begins dragging him backwards toward the certain doom of space.

Just before the howling vaccum overwhelmed all other sound, Rochey yelled one final time "FINISH OUR MISSION!!!", and then he was gone, blasted out into the nothingness of space.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

AND THUS NIGHT FALLS!!!
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

The tension had become palatable on the station. Everyone KNEW that another Founder was in their midst, still, and it was nerve wracking. The tense atmosphere was only made worse by the fact that as "Rochey" went out the airlock, he knocked out the standard lighting. Simple enough to fix, but when your being stalked by a homocidel shapeshifter, especially one that now has a grudge, even simple repairs become a long and drawn out, not to mention dangerous process. However, after the emotionally turbulent day that everyone had, mistakenly killing one of their own, before outing one of the Founders, had taken it's toll on them all.

Soft footfalls could be heard as Nick paced tiredly around the deck, trying not to fall asleep on guard duty. Two soft snores could be heard coming from blankets which were turned into pallets on the floor for saftey. Aside from Nick, who was barely awake, walking his lonely vigil, with Tsu's phaser rifle clutched tightly in both hands, Stitch lay on the floor, with his blanket tented up over his head like he was playing fort, like he did when he was a boy. He had managed to discreetly collect another sample from one of the other crew who he suspected, and had just started to his test when he heard a voice whisper "Stitch" from only inches away. Jerking the blankets away from his head, he was only able to look the other in the face for only a second, and notice that his midnight caller was pointing a finger at him and smiling, before the finger sprang out like a blade, quickly piercing him threw his right eye and straight into his brain. The last thing Stitch saw were bright lights exploding like fireworks as his body silently convulsed before blackness overtook his consiousness and his body went slack.

Smiling mirthlessly, the Founder wiped the memory on the tricorder and took back to small piece of himself from the vial.

In anticipation he thought to himself, "And now there are only two."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

well Teaos, do you have anything to say before we avenge our brothers death?
Anything?

Bob, you with me on this right?
The world ended

bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

yep, teaos prepare to be spaced
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Oh for gods sake.

Bob look at this rationally. I know he's your brother and all but your being played.

Nic has been leading us around all game.

A was one of the main people who got Grundig spaced. He was the one who has been trying to get Stitch dead, now that we know he is the scientist that only makes more sense.

He flip flopped between Rochey and Stitch not wanting to look suspicious.

What have I done to warrent a spacing?

Right from the second day I've been saying Nic is a Founder. I didnt vote to space Grundig unlike him, I didnt vote to space Stitch when Nic was saying he was a Founder.

Hell ROCHEY A KNOW FOUNDER almost votes to space me before Stitch said they didnt have enough evidence.

I've said it before I'll say it again, it is blatantly obvious Nic is the Founder.

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Space him.
The world ended