Find the Founders III

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by Nickswitz »

My method is based on shifting the blame on others to see their reaction, I will not tell you how I guage the reactions, as that would effect my results, however I have my basic results and am pretty sure of who the founders are, unless they are really stupid and working against eachother.

My method dictates, that altough I originally blamed Teaos, I am almost sure that one of the founders is Rochey,
this is because he instantly said that he thought Teaos was suspicious, right after he said that he had no suspicions, so that is my reasoning, does anybody agree with that conclusion?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I said that I had no real suspicions of who the Founders were, and then a while later agreed with you that Teaos was acting a bit odd. Hardly damning evidence.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

I know I've been quiet. I don't want to raise any suspicion. I'll tell you all what I've been observing - whether it's helpful or not, who knows.

Nick is being really boisterous and accusatory. It's surprising how quickly he's casted blame to Teaos, then shifted it to Rochey, when really, not much evidence has been presented. But of course, Nick is always loud and impulsive, so we can't automatically assume he's out to get us.

Teaos seems to be playing a similar game, which doesn't seem out of character for him either. Rochey is hanging back a bit and only being slightly accusatory of Teaos. That posture does make me a little suspicious of Rochey. Of course, here I am basically doing the same thing, so ::shrug::

We don't have a lot of time to figure this out guys! I wish I could offer more insight, but instead all I can do is stir the pot. So, let's play the what-if game.

What if Rochey and Teaos were both Founders? They both knew Tsukiumi and Mark pretty well. So if they're trying to stay covert, their closest acquaintances might be dangerous. At any rate, we should be looking for people who seem to be working together - that's a red flag.

What if Bob had something to do with this? He's really new to our team, and he's been pretty quiet. If I was in his position (assuming for argument's sake that he's a Founder), I'd lay low too. This isn't a very strong argument though, because you could almost say the same thing if he was innocent.

We need to figure out why Tsukiumi was killed. It's the biggest bit of evidence we have. I for one think he's quite intelligent - the Founders might have seen him as a threat in this twisted experiment of theirs. There's another, more sophisticated possibility: maybe they killed Tsu because they thought he was the second biggest threat, or something along those lines. The logic behind that would be this: Let's leave the most cunning person alive, and single him out as a suspect. Rather than killing him for his intellect, we can turn it against him during arguments. His intelligence might be threatening to the other innocents aboard.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok, well...
::takes out PADD and begins to write down what seems to be illegible handwriting::

I have all my suspicions down and will be able I give you a conclusive word by the morning, until then, you'll have to sit tight while I think.

BTW Grundig who do you think the founders are?
The world ended

Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

Honestly, I don't know. I'm pretty indecisive. Why do you ask, Nick? Are you looking to piggyback onto one of my accusations? Cause if you were a Founder, you might do something like that.
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I think I know why Tsu was killed. He was the first to find the body and immediately went to grab the phasers. He was the first to suggest arming ourselves. Perhaps the Founders guessed that he was a trained security officer.

As for my method Teaos, well it is kind of hard to describe. I watch for behavior, especially inconsistencies. I also follow my gut, which has worked out for me pretty well in life.

As for you Rochey, I'll hold off on any condemnation... for the moment.
And for the record, I don't think Bob is a Founder.

And Grundig, he has stated his suspicions already, why would he want to piggyback on any of yours?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Nick is being really boisterous and accusatory. It's surprising how quickly he's casted blame to Teaos, then shifted it to Rochey, when really, not much evidence has been presented. But of course, Nick is always loud and impulsive, so we can't automatically assume he's out to get us.
Fair point. I'll be keeping an eye on him.
Rochey is hanging back a bit and only being slightly accusatory of Teaos. That posture does make me a little suspicious of Rochey.
Uh....why?
What if Rochey and Teaos were both Founders?
A moment ago you said that one of the reasons you thought I was a Founder was because I accused Teaos. Why would I accuse him if we're on the same side? If I were a Founder I'd hardly be throwing accusations at my own ally.
Why do you ask, Nick? Are you looking to piggyback onto one of my accusations? Cause if you were a Founder, you might do something like that
You know, you've suddenly become very accusatory all of a sudden. Why? Were we perhaps getting nearer to your comrade, prompting you to try to cast suspicion elsewhere? Sorry, but this constant flurry of accusations out of the blue, just when Stitch's questioning started getting more intense, is pretty damn suspicious in my book.

Let's review, shall we?

Teaos starts taking fire from Stitch.
Teaos holds his own, getting into an argument with Stitch.
Stitch's questioning gets more intense.
Suddenly Grundig, who had been laying low until now, appears without warning and starts firing accusations everywhere, making some very illogical leaps of deduction. Seriously, he accuses Bob because he's been quiet, he accuses Nick for acting like he did in every other game, and he accuses me and Teaos of working together due to the fact that I voiced my suspicion of Teaos.

Doesn't anyone else find this rather suspicious?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I do. You make very good points.
Hmm.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Rochey does make a fair point.
Hmmm...
Teaos still hasn't said anything about grundig, I believe he did actually state that his silence was slightly suspicious but beyond that, I'm not really sure. I think teaos and grundig may be the founders, but I am basing all of my suspicions on how you speak, so the more you try to sound innocent, the more guilty you begin to sound,
Such as Rochey here, he said he was suspicious of three people all in one statement, only two of them can be founders, so don't try and dig yourself a hole you can't get out of, that goes for all, because although I'm very young I have a good amount of intelligence that tells m things most people can't see.
The world ended

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I think teaos and grundig may be the founders, but I am basing all of my suspicions on how you speak, so the more you try to sound innocent, the more guilty you begin to sound,
Not a bad idea. I could believe those two are the Founders. I'm not too sure on Teaos, as he's been playing pretty much the same as he was before. I've a feeling that if he was a Founder he wouldn't be drawing so much attention to himself. Or maybe he just figured a change in his playing style would be a bit too obvious, I don't know, but I'll be keeping a close eye on him from now on.

Grundig, on the other hand, has definitely raised my suspicions with his sudden barrage of accusations against everyone, and I'm now willing to state that I consider him to be a Founder.

Of coures, there's only one person on the station that Grundig didn't accuse: Stitch. Grundig outright stated that he thought Teaos could be one of the Founders, and then went on to accuse all the other players but Stitch. If Stitch and Grundig were both Founders, then this could have been Grundig throwing his weight behind Stitch's accusation of Teaos in an effort to get him airlocked.

That said, I don't really have enough to go on to accuse either Stitch or Teaos, but I'm definitely gonna call Grundig a Founder at this point. Does anyone else agree with my assesment? If you see any holes in my logic, feel free to point them out. But I think my conclusion is pretty airtight.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I agree with all you have said. Grundig does indeed appear to be a Founder.
Of course, we won't know for sure until we space him... I hope you machine is running Nick.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

You suggest spacing him?
Well, it's not like we have any other options.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yes, I guess I do suggest it. Though I'm not one to resort to this kind of thing, it does seem to be our only option.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Very well. Then I'll throw my vote behind that decision, too. I think we just need one more vote to constitute a majority.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Very well. Then I'll throw my vote behind that decision, too. I think we just need one more vote to constitute a majority.