Find the Founders II

Grundig
Commander
Commander

Re: Find the Founders II

Post by Grundig »

I didn't vote to space Nick. Just to hear everyone's thoughts. I'm kinda thinking he's not guilty at this point.

OOU, Reliant is hard to judge because he died so early in our last game. Playing as a Vulcan was an interesting choice.
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Can I assume that there is little chance of my 'defense' as it has been put being forced into recognition? or is there yet another to caste their vote?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Actualy, we've just voted to put you on trial right now. You present your defence of your actions, and those who accused you will try to argue for you being spaced.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

OOU: Sorry again for the delay; it sure wasn't my choice. :bangwall:

Sorry I took so long in the bathroom, everyone. You may want to adjust the ventilation before going in there.

As far as who I suspect, that's been obvious, I believe, for a while. Nick jumps out for a number of reasons, but Grundig and Rochey also have made comments that could be construed as, well, less-than-innocent behavior. I'm almost sure Mark isn't the killer, but I'm up in the air on Reliant. I have to also vote to examine Nick's innocence.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

In that case, with a tie of votes, both I and Nickswitz are required to defend themselves. I will comply.

My actions are due to the essence of my nature. I feel distress of the deaths we have seen here, but I quell my emotions of out of my attainment kohlinarh. I have devoted my efforts and notions to finding the killer and suggesting methods of which we might succeed in that task. Cool and collective rationalism is the pinnacle of Vulcan achievement, something all that have attained kohlinarh have. In that light, my actions are a result of my culture. I may be seen as too cool, too calm. But is the very thing i strive for.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

My actions are due to the fact that my brother was decapitated right next to me. For me, it's human nature to be hysterical in this sort of situation. It's a defense mechanism. I try to find fault in others therefore not giving me a rational view of anything, really.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Nick, the thing I can't get past is that you wanted to start spacing people, seemingly at random. Now, I'll admit that COULD have been a hystarical suggestion, BUT, you also have to admit, if you are the killer, what better way to whittle our numbers down than to get us to start killing each other.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Reliant, why is it that you tried to persuade Nick not to kill whoever did it? That, to me, seems rather suspicious.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Mark wrote:Nick, the thing I can't get past is that you wanted to start spacing people, seemingly at random. Now, I'll admit that COULD have been a hystarical suggestion, BUT, you also have to admit, if you are the killer, what better way to whittle our numbers down than to get us to start killing each other.
It would be a completely brilliant idea, except it would make everyone suspicious so IF I did it I would be acting the whole time, (if I am understanding what you are saying) so I wouldn't really be upset therefore not really hysterical, making everyone suspicious of me because of my statements. So through that logic, it would be a foolish thing for me to do if I were the killer, got it?
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Good question.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Who, me?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Rochey wrote:Reliant, why is it that you tried to persuade Nick not to kill whoever did it? That, to me, seems rather suspicious.
Because, there is every possibility that in his blind rage he would eliminate someone who was by not guilty of the crime committed. You must have proof before you sentence a criminal. He had none, and yet blindly spouted accusations at all in his path.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Hmmmm......was it blind rage, or a cold blooded calculation to eliminate more of us quickly???
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yes, and as I stated before that would make me foolish to start doing that if I were in my right state of mind and knew what I was saying, because why would a smart murder say anything about it, because that brings suspicion to them, right?

EDIT: No I didn't kill my brother!
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Or it deflects suspiscion.........................hmmmmm, I still need more information.