Find The Founders - Game Thread

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find The Founders - Game Thread

Post by Mark »

Sorry, MM&I. If you'd perfer, we'll give you a hypospray before.......you know, so you won't feel anything. If it helps you any, if your innocent, your accuser goes out next.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

well, even though there is compeling evidence stitch, and i do believe MM&I is a founder, I promised not to vote to kill anyone else, however it is still a majority vote against MM&I. So someone will have to release him.
I'll be in my quarters.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

Votes to Kill Me Myself & I
Mark
Rochey
Stitch

Votes against Killing MM&I
Nick
MM&I

Sorry MMI, it's the vacuum of space for you!

Me Myself & I refuses the hypospray, and climbs up slowly into the airlock. He notices scuff marks on the wall next to him from Teaos' boots. As swiftly as before, the lower airlock whooshes shut. Then, just as the outer airlock is about to open, his body melts into a viscous orange tangle of tentacles which quickly latch onto the ladder. The outer airlock blasts open, expelling the air almost immediately, but Me Myself & I manages to hold itself inside the hatch. When the explosive decompression is complete, the creature begins to slide down the wall towards the airlock. Its color begins to darken as it moves, and every inch of movement seems more difficult than the last. Finally, frost begins to appear on the gelatinous mass. It comes to a stop and darkens to black.

So, it's down to 3 vs. 1. You can all go to sleep if you like, or keep on accusing.
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ok, one down, one to go.
:: replicates more pizza ::
Man this stuff is good, even from a replicator.

So, who do we think is the other Founder?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Well, let's see.

Rochey, maybe.

Mark, doubtful, but still might posibly be it.

Stitch, really doubt it, I mean if he were he just outed his partner.

and Me, people may suspect me, but seriously, I'm not.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah, and we can just take your word for it.

Anyway, here's my list.

Mark: doubt it, hasn't been a suspect in my mind since the beginning, also just voted a Founder off the ship.

Rochey: well, he did vote Teaos off, and was gone a while after waking me up to go check the sensors. However, he also voted a Founder off.

Nick: well, you've been using confusing and ambiguous statements since the start, and you did vote Teaos off (though changing your mind at the last second is a problem). Maybe you were just being careful, maybe you're just a Founder with a conscience.

Me: well, I say I'm not, but we cannot take my word for it. I did insist that Teaos was not a Founder, and was correct, and I showed MM&I as a Founder.

Now I want some ice cream.
:: walks over to replicator ::
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I think I know who the last Founder is.

We just got one of them, so logicaly its counterpart would have tried to protect it. Killing its ally would have been a bad idea, as they were on the verge of killing us all and achieving their mission. Yet everyone on the ship voted to space MM&I.

Everyone, that is, except Nick.

Nick also pushed for us to go to sleep: something that would have let them win. He also tried to stop us throwing anyone else out the airlock.

I officialy accuse Nickswitz of being a Founder and call on a vote to throw him out the airlock.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:shock: And I thought I was going to need to convince you. I've suspected him for a while, but wasn't sure that I had enough evidence. What I find really funny is that I was going to do the same thing.

Anyway, my vote is space him.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Mark? your vote is the deciding one, whether I live or I die.
The world ended

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And I thought I was going to need to convince you. I've suspected him for a while, but wasn't sure that I had enough evidence. What I find really funny is that I was going to do the same thing.
I've had my suspicions since he started pushing for us to go to sleep so strongly, and his refusal to vote for anyone else. His voting against spacing MM&I was the final nail in the coffin.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Nick, I'll have to go with the majority on this. Make no sense for a founder to vote his partner off into space, since no founder will harm another.

The offer for the hypospray still stands.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'll get the airlock warmed up.
Hm, three executions in two days. What a great week this is.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Nah. I'll tell you all since I'm gonna die anyway, wait, can I use the lifeboat a drift in space, please?
I won't tell them anything i promise. Just let me live, have mercy o the young soul, or bring me back to starfleet and you can have me tried and detained. I admit myself a founder, so do i still have to go?
The world ended

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hey, I didn't get this airlock opened for nothing! Someone's gonna die now that I went through the effort of getting this ready.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

But wouldn't it be better for starfleet to have a covert operative within the founders forces?
Don't you think that would be a useful development, and hey, It was all MM&I's plans, I was just following orders, I swear, Please don't hurt me
:: goes and cowers in the corner of the ship ::
The world ended