7%

Total votes: 14
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Our Ship - Torpedo Configuration

Post by Aaron »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote:
Well, Deep annoys me more then anyone else on this board with his fanboyism and the fact that he doesn't seem to have seen even a fraction of Star Trek.
Do you think your alone with this? I must delete a half dozen responses to him when he's around and actually avoid threads where he makes his weekly appearance.
Also, I'm the only one who he does this specific thing to, despite me asking him repeatedly to stop it and changing my username. So I got fed up and asked him what it would take for him to call me Blackstar rather then Chakat. He said that he'd call me Blackstar when I beat him in an argument. But because he's a jerk and an idiot I thought I'd take some time to remind him of what he said.
Why not use a PM, preserve your diginity and advance your reputation at the same time.
Then you guys got all upset because you thought I was a sore winner. So if you could be so kind as to get off my back about this I'd really appreciate it, especially since it doesn't concern you.
The behaviour of all the users is the concern of everyone. The board has a decent little community here and I would expect anyone here to be grateful for advice on how to behave.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Blackstar the Chakat wrote: Also, I'm the only one who he does this specific thing to, despite me asking him repeatedly to stop it and changing my username. So I got fed up and asked him what it would take for him to call me Blackstar rather then Chakat. He said that he'd call me Blackstar when I beat him in an argument. But because he's a jerk and an idiot I thought I'd take some time to remind him of what he said.
Why not use a PM, preserve your diginity and advance your reputation at the same time.
You want to know why I didn't use a PM? You really want to know? It's because I didn't think of it that's why! :P
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

You want to know why I didn't use a PM? You really want to know? It's because I didn't think of it that's why! :P
Perhaps you shall think of it next time then.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Perhaps you shall think of it next time then.
Perhaps I shall. Perhaps there won't be a next time. Perhaps Deepcrush will be so humiliated that he'll never comeback...hey I can dream can't I? :P
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I, at least, wasn't trying to decry your "victory." I was merely pointing out that being a gracious winner is more of a cherry on a sundae than gloating.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Perhaps I shall. Perhaps there won't be a next time. Perhaps Deepcrush will be so humiliated that he'll never comeback...hey I can dream can't I? :P
Of course you can, just don't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Congrats on your victory though.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Of course you can, just don't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Congrats on your victory though.
Thank you.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

While his victory was a good one and well made (for the most part) in the use of pic, cannon and debate. Where you may not like me or how I speak I think everyone here knows full well that I will always speak my mind and stick to my words for better or worse. If I'm wrong then I have no shame to admit it. I enjoy debates, winning or losing is just another part of the game. There is always a winner, always a loser and I'm only here to play my part. I find the whole victory dance to kill most of this. Where I can be a jerk once in a while (more like 50% if I'm being honest), I have for the last week been trying to restrain myself from so many golden targets. I thought I've done well in this much at least.

As to throwing in the "Never seen Trek" line or even more sadly the "Fanboy" line was just pathetic. I don't know as much as many others here on DITL, I'm also not a newb at Trek either. "Fanboy" again kills so much of what would have been a clear cut victory for you over me. I may often joke about a billion QTs around every planet and what not. In the end it is still just that, a joke. When I do put my mind to making anything for Trek I do so with the process of progess. Using only what is there to be used. I do like my super weapons but I never talk about have a million of them for every sector of space.

In the end, you "Blackstar" do have your victory and I did say I would call you by the name you wished should you ever defeat me in a debate of any scale. This, for what it is, is that debate. But, due to the poor character shown in your victory I reserve the right to go back to calling you "Chakat" if such respect is lost again.

I do conceed to your point. Phasers are by cannon able during warp.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Yes! This may sound silly but now that I've gotten Deepcrush to call me by my proper name I feel like nothing's impossible!

I do apologize with some of my ruder comments and assuming you'd weasel your way out of this.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Remember Blackstar, thin ice.... :P
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Congrats on the victory, Blackstar. May it be the first of many.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

or not. :D
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

:lol:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Yay for the victory, Blackstar. :)

Deep - your adherance to the "suggestion" of civility is admirable. Not that I didn't like you before, but for what it's worth, you have some more respect from me today for graciously accepting and admitting your obvious defeat.

So, the resident pervert champion granted you some respect. Careful where you cash that in. It's not universally accepted. :wink:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Tsuki....i dont even want to KNOW what you mean by that =D