57%
No votes
7%

Total votes: 14
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Our Ship - Torpedo Configuration

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

I'd like to point out that I had this one won before seafort's post with the script evidence. And I do remember Deepcrush saying that he'd finally show me some respect when I beat him in an arguement, without assistance, which I did.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I agree, Blackstar, but I don't see any real need to lord that over people.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Mikey wrote:I agree, Blackstar, but I don't see any real need to lord that over people.
I'm just reminding Deep that he said he'd start showing me respect if I beat him myself, which I did, and I wanted that to be clear that I did it so he can't weasel his way out of it.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote: I'm just reminding Deep that he said he'd start showing me respect if I beat him myself, which I did, and I wanted that to be clear that I did it so he can't weasel his way out of it.
And being a sore winner is a great eay to do that. :roll:
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Blackstar the Chakat wrote: I'm just reminding Deep that he said he'd start showing me respect if I beat him myself, which I did, and I wanted that to be clear that I did it so he can't weasel his way out of it.
And being a sore winner is a great eay to do that. :roll:
Hey, I actually worked on this one to finally beat him, getting those screencaps myself and all. And I rarely win in general, so let me enjoy this while it lasts okay? This is my day to paaaaarty!

:party:
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Winston S. Churchill wrote:In Victory: Magnanimity
Good advice, well worth taking.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote:
Hey, I actually worked on this one to finally beat him, getting those screencaps myself and all. And I rarely win in general, so let me enjoy this while it lasts okay? This is my day to paaaaarty!

Remember respect has to be earned, I suspect all you've earned with this little display is more contempt. Why you want his respect is beyond my ability to fathom but I suggest you simply thank him for an interesting debate and walk away.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:

Remember respect has to be earned, I suspect all you've earned with this little display is more contempt. Why you want his respect is beyond my ability to fathom but I suggest you simply thank him for an interesting debate and walk away.
Well, him calling me chakat all the time is annoying. He said he'd stop that if I beat him in an arguement.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote: Well, him calling me chakat all the time is annoying. He said he'd stop that if I beat him in an arguement.
Do you not self-indentify as a Chakat?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Blackstar the Chakat wrote: Well, him calling me chakat all the time is annoying. He said he'd stop that if I beat him in an arguement.
Do you not self-indentify as a Chakat?
I identify myself as a Chakat. Deep calls me Chakat as though it were my name. That would be like me calling you Human all the time. It might be cute at first but after a while it will be annoying.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

That's Deep - you're hardly the only individual who finds him irritating at times. Grow a thicker skin.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Even phase cannon worked at warp :

And it's not so that both ships have to be travelling at warp. In Elan of Troyius the Klingon ship fired while it was at warp and the Enterprise was at impulse.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I identify myself as a Chakat. Deep calls me Chakat as though it were my name. That would be like me calling you Human all the time. It might be cute at first but after a while it will be annoying.
It is part of your board username, the members of the board would be perfectly justified in calling you "the". I suggest you stop complaining about it and move on to other things, your coming off as a whiner. Your moving on would significantly increase the amount of respect you recieve on this board, as it gives the impression that you can shrug off the little inconsequential things.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

GrahamKennedy wrote:
And it's not so that both ships have to be travelling at warp. In Elan of Troyius the Klingon ship fired while it was at warp and the Enterprise was at impulse.
Balance of Terror implies the same thing, the majority of that episode takes place at warp.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
It is part of your board username, the members of the board would be perfectly justified in calling you "the". I suggest you stop complaining about it and move on to other things, your coming off as a whiner. Your moving on would significantly increase the amount of respect you recieve on this board, as it gives the impression that you can shrug off the little inconsequential things.
Well, Deep annoys me more then anyone else on this board with his fanboyism and the fact that he doesn't seem to have seen even a fraction of Star Trek. Also, I'm the only one who he does this specific thing to, despite me asking him repeatedly to stop it and changing my username. So I got fed up and asked him what it would take for him to call me Blackstar rather then Chakat. He said that he'd call me Blackstar when I beat him in an argument. But because he's a jerk and an idiot I thought I'd take some time to remind him of what he said. Then you guys got all upset because you thought I was a sore winner. So if you could be so kind as to get off my back about this I'd really appreciate it, especially since it doesn't concern you.