Dark Heresy: Illumination

Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination

Post by Lighthawk »

1218, day 3

Haxta staggered under the blow, before drawing herself upright with as much dignity as she could muster under the circumstances.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Phebia shook her head in amusement. "I'm too heavily armed."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Tyyr wrote:1218

Phebia shook her head in amusement. "I'm too heavily armed."
"Armed... so thats what they're calling blubber these days..."
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"They're called breasts, pay more attention in the Schola next time," Phebia replied.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Tyyr wrote:1218

"They're called breasts, pay more attention in the Schola next time," Phebia replied.
Enrick looked over Phebia. "Ha, growing breasts out of your gut now huh? Here I thought you just liked the chow hall to much."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

1219, Day Three

Milo gave one last suspicious look at the pile of rubble blocking the cellar exit, and then slung his shotgun and mounted the Valkyrie. Waiting carefully until Enrick had finished making fun of Phebia, Milo slumped heavily into the sling seat next to the Sister. He began to reload the clip for his shotgun and leaned over close to Phebia. "Sister," he hissed quietly, "I better have horns growing from my head the next time you raise your hand to me - otherwise, I'll have it at the wrist." He leaned back in his seat and continued, "However, by the same token I won't forget what you did by the altar in the cathedral. I regret speaking rashly just now. The presence of a psychic blank is... unsettling to someone with my type of perception." Milo paused, slammed the mag home in his gun, and said, "No, it isn't 'unsettling.' It's absolutely more disgusting, disturbing, and repellent than a blunt could ever understand, or that I could ever find words to describe. People in my line of work are afraid of such things - some of us, however, turn that fear into hate, and hate can be unreasoning."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

1219 Day Three

"Then never, and by the Throne I do mean never, question my devotion or commitment again," Phebia said icily. "I do nothing but serve Him faithfully and I will not stand to have that questioned. I have done my best the last two days to work with you and not let my natural inclinations get the best of me. Apology accepted. I promise to mind my own tongue in the future and I will do my best to refrain from pointing weapons at your head unless absolutely necessary," she finished with a small smirk.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Karibi paused before he gave the pilot the order to lift off again, turning to face out of the open hatch towards the others. "If anyone else wants to join us, speak up now. Otherwise, you're on guard duty here to make sure nothing gets back out."

With the last people aboard the gunship, the Adept consulted his auspex and opened a link to the pilot over his combead. "Pilot, take us south. Low altitude and slow speed."
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

1218 Day 3

Just then the crew sees Lot, half running, half stumbling over Pahr's extra gear yelling," Wait up, you're not getting that bast*rd without us!"

She throws Pahr's gear in the Valkyrie first, then helps him get in before jumping in herself. Lot's body tense with anticipation, her thoughts wander into a deep dark place. Then she looks towards Pahr, hoping he will be ready when the sh*t hits the fan.
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Enrick elbowed Lot as she came aboard the gunship. "No, really. Please just take your time. Its not like we have anything to do or anyone to kill."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

1220, Day Three

Milo grinned despite himself at the Sister's candor and said, "My dear, I fear that when it becomes necessary, it may be too late. You're better off praying that I may do the job myself." Then he raised his voice to be heard over the powering turbines of the Valkyrie. "Marco!" he called. "Do you have a contact on that thing for the overseer, or just the tunnel layout? If you can tell me when you estimate we're near its location, I may be able to sense it again. It's painful, but effective."
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Looking back over his shoulder at Trask, Enrick laughed. "Hey, if you want? I could just do it now!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Trask put on a fake surprised expression. He winked and said with a grin, "Just pray your first shot doesn't miss."
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Patting the stubber's massive box feed. "Hell, even if it does, you won't have a chance to enjoy it. The next one hundred and ninety nine are a shindig of a time!"
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

Deepcrush wrote:Enrick elbowed Lot as she came aboard the gunship. "No, really. Please just take your time. Its not like we have anything to do or anyone to kill."

Lot looked the tall handsome soldier up and down, " For a big fellow your digs are a little low, don't cha think?" Then she gave him a wink and a light punch in the arm.

Trask was beginning to worry her. She knew they need him, and has faith in his character, it's just, his powers, lately he'd been going hog wild. May the Emperor keep him.
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous