2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: SW FLEET RP - Character set up

Post by Lt. Staplic »

SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:Name: Captain Naruto Izumo
Height: 5'11" 205 lbs
Hair/Eye color: Spiky Blonde with blue eyes

Naruto was born on Coruscant, at the start of the Clone Wars. His father was killed on the outer rim when he joined the non-Clone Regiments in the War, but he took out an entire army of droids by himself. He was raised on stories of his father, and joined the Imperial Starfleet when he turned 16. However, he became steadily disenfranchised with the Empire, and two years after joining, he defected to a small rebel cell on Felucia. From there, he started to amass his own fleet, starting with his old ship, a Carrack-class Light Cruiser, renamed the Minato, whose crew joined him when he defected. He has been dodging Imperial patrols for years.

The Fleet:
1x Modified Carrack-class Light cruiser: five heavy turbolasers, 10 dual light turbolasers, and four proton torpedo tubes with 24 torps each
3x Modified Correllian Corvettes: two have 12 turbolasers each, and one is modified to carry starfighters (one squadron)
1x modified Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser: 10 heavy turbolasers, 15 quad lasers, and eight proton torpedo tubes with 30 torps each
24x TIE Fighters, shield modification and hyperdrive
36x V-Wing Starfighters
12x ARC-170 Starfighters

Weapons and equipment:
Naruto usually carries several daggers on his person, used as personal throwing weapons. Not only that, he has a DL-44 pistol and carries an E-11 Rifle. To increase his survivability, he uses a portable shield unit.
umm....we do have a resource limit for the number of ships you can have....and our RP is taking place before the Clone Wars
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

He might not have read the part where we decided on 1200m total for all ships. We should get this organized.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I figured, I just wanted to let him know...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SuperSaiyaMan12 »

Lt. Staplic wrote:
SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:Name: Captain Naruto Izumo
Height: 5'11" 205 lbs
Hair/Eye color: Spiky Blonde with blue eyes

Naruto was born on Coruscant, at the start of the Clone Wars. His father was killed on the outer rim when he joined the non-Clone Regiments in the War, but he took out an entire army of droids by himself. He was raised on stories of his father, and joined the Imperial Starfleet when he turned 16. However, he became steadily disenfranchised with the Empire, and two years after joining, he defected to a small rebel cell on Felucia. From there, he started to amass his own fleet, starting with his old ship, a Carrack-class Light Cruiser, renamed the Minato, whose crew joined him when he defected. He has been dodging Imperial patrols for years.

The Fleet:
1x Modified Carrack-class Light cruiser: five heavy turbolasers, 10 dual light turbolasers, and four proton torpedo tubes with 24 torps each
3x Modified Correllian Corvettes: two have 12 turbolasers each, and one is modified to carry starfighters (one squadron)
1x modified Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser: 10 heavy turbolasers, 15 quad lasers, and eight proton torpedo tubes with 30 torps each
24x TIE Fighters, shield modification and hyperdrive
36x V-Wing Starfighters
12x ARC-170 Starfighters

Weapons and equipment:
Naruto usually carries several daggers on his person, used as personal throwing weapons. Not only that, he has a DL-44 pistol and carries an E-11 Rifle. To increase his survivability, he uses a portable shield unit.
umm....we do have a resource limit for the number of ships you can have....and our RP is taking place before the Clone Wars
Oh! Didn't see that! I'll modify it.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

You're certainly welcome to play. :)

The rules are: before Clone Wars, under 1200 meters worth of ship, split as many ways as you want. Fighters: as many as your ship can hold. Pick whatever roles, individual weapons and vehicles you want. :)
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

That better? Still debating how many fighters to give it, and if I should give any smaller ships.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Fighters: as many as your ship can hold.
Really? That's news to me - I was going by a cut-down standard complement.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:That better? Still debating how many fighters to give it, and if I should give any smaller ships.
Is what better? I didn't add up the total length of your ships, but I know TIE's wouldn't be available.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:
Tsukiyumi wrote:Fighters: as many as your ship can hold.
Really? That's news to me - I was going by a cut-down standard complement.
The way I remembered it, you could have a full compliment, if you chose to. :?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Ah, Administration, they name is devil...
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Mikey wrote:
SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:That better? Still debating how many fighters to give it, and if I should give any smaller ships.
Is what better? I didn't add up the total length of your ships, but I know TIE's wouldn't be available.
The total length of a Dreadnaught is 600 meters. That's the only ship I put in so far in the rewrite.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I'll watch for the rest of the update. Can't imagine where you got your character's name from, BTW. :wink:
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I could help organize this, if needed.

I still think this has potential.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Naruto is annoying, Although he is maddeningly cute for an anime character.

Wait...I didn't say that.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Right..............................
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu