Star Wars Sign-In

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Wars Sign-In

Post by Nickswitz »

Oh, I didn't realize exactly what time you were in, lol. Well, my guy sides with Palpie most of the time, and of course Jabba, and other crime lords, lol.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

What would be a good place of birth, he was a farm boy before he was an assassin, sorry, I don't know the planets all that well.
The world ended

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Tatooine's main civilian industry is Moisture Farming, so thats always a good one. I believe theres a fair few farms on Naboo as well.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Nicotiana? Isn't it a little cold by you for that?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

We got it yesterday and its already developed 4 more growths and buds. So its doing fairly well.

Cerea and Nubia also have farms on them.
CommanderTelos
Petty officer third class
Petty officer third class

Post by CommanderTelos »

If i remember correctly some parts of Dantooine is competely farming.
Maybe you shouldn't be poking that...
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I'll go with Dantooine, it sounds cool, and since it has little to do with the area he was born, I don't need to know much about it. So yeah, I have a long Information list on him, shall I post it, I still don't have a name, but oh well. Are we only doing fleet action in this RP, or will it be both fleet and ground?
The world ended

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Dantooine is pretty remote too, thats why the Rebel's had a base there.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok, that works, And his name is Sosa-Mumbari, Mumbari being his fathers name, it's hyphenated.
The world ended

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Name: Sosa-Mumbari

Place of Birth: Dantooine

Bio: Born as a farmer, then learned his skill at hunting and decided that he wanted action in his life at about 14, so he started refining his skills as a hunter. He first went after small game, then big game, then he went after people, because they could fight back and may be a worthy opponent. His first bounty was at the age of 21, someone wanted someone else dead, he decided he would do it, he didn't realize that he wanted a Jedi dead, but he did his best, and succeeded. He uses trickery as his weapon of choice, and after that his trusty rifle.

Whenever he makes a kill he will disarm the person and use their weapons to advance his own. All his weapons are handcrafted, and well maintained.

Weapons:

Plasma Rifle: His main weapon, designed to be a long-range sniper as well as a short-range rapid-fire gun. To do this he gave it two power settings, one for a high powered slow recharge plasma shot, one for a low power high recharge plasma shot. The two power settings are distinguished by the look of the rifle, one of them is a normal looking sniper gun (long barrel) it however has no scope, the scope is an eyepiece that is attached to his helmet. The other one has a slanted front, and a small fire hole. This one is a machine gun, it fires short plasma bolts at a rapid-fire rate. This is mostly used for short-range reconnaissance of items rather than people, as he collects both for a bounty. The sniper and machine gun are the same weapon though. For the sniper rifle to reveal itself the front of the gun lifts and the long barrel extends.

Helmet: His helmet looks like a starfighter's helmet. It covers the back of his head and leaves his front open. It also has a symbol on the back of it that clearly identifies him. In it there is a display that he activates when his gun is in sniper mode. The sensors for the eyepiece are on the gun, making it so he can use the gun to scope out his target without fear of getting his head shot off.

Explosives: These are remote controlled explosives that he uses when he needs to get in somewhere or when he needs to distract someone, their range is quite limited, but in a large number can do a great deal of damage, or just be a severe nuisance.

Blades: He has several blades that he uses; he only ever uses them for hand-to-hand combat. One of them is a short dagger, mostly for assassinating up close and personal. One is an extending sword that is made of cortosis, therefore is still useful against a lightsaber. Another is a double sided, almost brass knuckles type weapon; it has two curved blades, one on each side, and is held in one hand.

Shells: he usually carries two of these, they are missiles made for hand use, they are like grenades but they have a propulsion system to get them where he wants them to go.

Base camp: This is where all his replacement supplies are and where he repairs and upgrades his weapons. After each take, he comes back here to utilize or store and weapons he received from the bounty.

Bounties:

Jedi: He has taken out a fair number of Jedi, when he does kill a Jedi he takes his lightsaber and puts it either on his wall, or carries it with him, depending on how unique it is (unique ones are safe in his Base Camp, plain ones are used for distractions.) He expects a much larger bounty when taking out a Jedi, obviously.

Political figures: He has also taken out many Political figures, these are usually much easier, and don't have as much risk involved, so he takes a much smaller price for these.

Bounty hunters: He takes much pride in his work, and when he and another bounty hunter go after the same target, he will assassinate both and keep the bounty hunter as a trophy. He will also steal all supplies off of them. He also is sometimes hired to take out a bounty hunter. For this he will only accept very large sums of credits, as bounty hunters are the most dangerous bounty for him to kill. They fight back.

Ships:

Taloshi: His mother's name, this ship is basically like Slave one, only much larger, and much more powerful. It has a turbo laser cannon, which for such a small vessel is quite impressive. He also has many blasters on it, some mounted, some built in after the completion of the vessel. He has skulls of other bounty hunters placed around the hull as trophies, and also has some lightsabers placed on it too. It is not very elegant, but it is very powerful, one of the fastest ships out there as well. He only really uses the Taloshi in space, he finds himself much faster on foot on the ground.

Mumbari: His father's name, this is his scout on the ground, when he can't get close to a base he uses this to get there. It is in the Taloshi's hanger most of the time.

Here's my character, if you have any nits about it feel free to tell me, as I know very little about Star Wars.
The world ended