Ensign
Ensign

Re: Tactical War Simulation

Post by Spocky »

1 or 2 slots left and I am out.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'll give it a shot. Unless someone wants to moderate Tsuki and I beat the shit out of each otehr with Sovereigns... :poke:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Drancoris
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Drancoris »

I'm in if we end up needing an extra! So, put my name somewhere on the list (obviously near the bottom).
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

Drancoris wrote:I'm in if we end up needing an extra! So, put my name somewhere on the list (obviously near the bottom).

I hate to tell you this, but you are fourth. There is currently 2-3 spaces, and I'm only in if no-one else joins, and if it is decided to have 3, or more slots are added.
Drancoris
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Drancoris »

Spocky wrote:
Drancoris wrote:I'm in if we end up needing an extra! So, put my name somewhere on the list (obviously near the bottom).

I hate to tell you this, but you are fourth. There is currently 2-3 spaces, and I'm only in if no-one else joins, and if it is decided to have 3, or more slots are added.
Yep, I read that much. That's why i said to put my name on the list, near the bottom. So out of a possible list of 4, if 2-3 are chosen, then I wouldn't get in (because i'm fourth, and also at the bottom (since i threw my name in last-ish)), which is what I was going for. But i appreciate the clarification :)
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Due to a change of circumstances I currently have very limited internet access, so will unfortunately not have the option to participate. I look forward to seeing how things pan out though.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Just so you guys know I haven't forgotten about you, I've just had a monstrosity of a final project for my computational physics class. I have finals next week and will work on making sure all of my programs and stats for this first round are set up and we can get this going after that.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Just so you guys know I haven't forgotten about you, I've just had a monstrosity of a final project for my computational physics class. I have finals next week and will work on making sure all of my programs and stats for this first round are set up and we can get this going after that.

Personally (makes no difference if I'm out though) I would rather the beginning is 2 weeks later, then we get the beginning then have to wait 2 weeks for the next turn.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Alright Finals are over and I'm basically set to get this thing rolling. I'll be posting a new topic shortly that will have the rules, and set up for this first exercise. I've decided to try this with a 3 player system so Sonic, Stitch, and Spocky will be playing this go round. What I'll need from you guys: Stitch and Sonic I believe I still have your email addresses, but just to be safe, would all three of you PM me your email address.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

Only just made it, looking forward to this. Sending email any second now. Although I can't post this as soon as I think, because I posted (PM'ed) just now. Not going to be able to participate tomorrow probably, as I'll be off doing stuff (birthday.)