Space Battle Mach X

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Space Battle Mach X

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I would be looking forward to this turn...if I wasn't dead.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Also, shouldn't there have been a green mist coming out of my transporter room since my crew is Romulan?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Also, shouldn't there have been a green mist coming out of my transporter room since my crew is Romulan?
Good point.

I mean, sorry for your loss.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Also, shouldn't there have been a green mist coming out of my transporter room since my crew is Romulan?
That's how bad the accident was.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Post by Griffin »

If I'm not dead or against all odds victorious by Friday evening (gmt) I'll have to forfit, I just found out I'm to be away on field research next week.
Bite my shiny metal ass
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Deadly round... 2 dead (and 2 wings of fighters dead in space, they would have ben able to play on, but they have been out for their 3 turn limit, so they to, are dead) and 1/3 of Spocky is dead, bad luck for him that Griffin aimed his last load at his forward section as did Tinadrin, as combined it was just enough to take out a section.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

I said so didn't I! I said it was down to me and Tinadrin. I also suspected I would be attacked by the Vor'cha this turn. I won't get my order in as soon as previously, there is more thinking to be done.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Well, I must thank you Griffin for your part in destroying Captain Spocky's forward section.

I was originally going to go for the Akira (Giffin), but his engagement with the Romulans and your (Spocky) MVAM separation made me reconsider. I just needed to get close enough for a decent first strike.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Post by Griffin »

RIP in Peace me. That was fun, I'll have to have another go when I get back. Or maybe even learn how to run one, possibly.
Bite my shiny metal ass
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I think Tin's got the award for clever gameplay.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Griffin wrote:Or maybe even learn how to run one, possibly.
If there was ever a shortage of persons to run a game, I would always be willing to give it a go also. More use to running long-term campaigns, but I do enjoy smaller scale battles too :)
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Post by Griffin »

I reckon Tinadrin has this, but not enough to put any money on.
Bite my shiny metal ass
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

qaStaHvIS yIn tlhIngan wo'!

HIHIvqa' jagh, qet tlhab Iw HIq yInISQo'!

Griffin wrote:I reckon Tinadrin has this, but not enough to put any money on.
Should have put some money on it ;)
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

I knew from when you decloaked and destroyed Alpha that I had lost. I've been trying to ram you for three turns though!