Medieval II Total War Wargame and RP?

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Medieval II Total War Wargame and RP?

Post by Monroe »

That's a good idea. I was actually thinking of suggesting a substitute for the original purpose of this thread. If we had someone who would post for inactive people that could speed things along. After reading through most of the OOC thread it looks like our next stop was Dune.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Still need at least one more, I think.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

With Half-Life there was only so much that can be done as half or more of our people are there because they are warriors, super-human or non human, that are unmatched in the multiverse. The mission handed out in the Half-Life theme should have been a mix of action along with dialog to maintain interest. The intro of G-Man was really good and could be put to a better use if we instead skip the passive mission and instead deploy our characters in the action to which they excel over those on the planet which is open war.

Dune, with as much as I love it, should be a very short stop off for us. Not just because the interest in it could wain but also because our people would be a band of Heretics in the eyes of well... pretty much everyone in the Dune Universe.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

If I remember my plans right the goal was to capture refined spice and one of those pilot 'people' in order to find Dravos' base of operations. So it would be an actual landing / assault mission. Far as Half Life goes, after rereading it I think the sneaking around is at an end. My group found rebels, I can carry on with the mission if everyone else wants to just lay waste to the city.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Lets just make sure everyone is on board and you can finish up the sneaky part of the mission while we start killing everything to make the getaway.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu