DITL Battle #7 Stitch vs Seafort

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: DITL Battle #7 Stitch vs Seafort

Post by stitch626 »

I never even looked at them. Only looked at the ones from Staplic.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I figured as much since you never fell for the little decoys....I'll get some of the rounds up later...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Okay so here we are:

Turn1
Conn: Seafort - Cloak the ship:6; Stitch Full speed toward the Scimitar: 12
Tac:Seafort-failed to cloak; Stitch fire: phasers: 8, ptorps: 12/8 (-4 modifier), qtorpes: 13 (-4 mod)

Turn2
Conn:Seafort - Ahead full move aft to aft: 12; Stitch maintain position and distance: 15 (and stitch won a tie breaker roll)
Tac: Seafort - Disruptors: 12, ptorps (+1) 10,14,5,8; Stitch - Ptorps (-1) 14,11, Qtorps (-1) 13, phasers (+1) 6

Turn3
Conn: Seafort move aft to Stitches starboard section 14; Stitch maintain distance and speed 6
Tac: Seafort - Disruptors 7, torpedoes (-1) 13,12,7; stitch phasers 11, qtorps 12

Turn4
Conn: rotate so his dorsal side faced Stitch's starboard 10, launch shuttles 7(-2); Stitch: rotate forward section to seafort 9, launch captains yaucht 9
Tac: Seafort - Disruptors 14; Stitch Phasers 9, Ptorps 12,7, Qtorps 9

And from there it's pretty much the same. (note for the tac phase I did also have rolls to determine how many torps hit, (with values changing based on spread) and where on the ship they hit if there was no specified target)

But you can see what I was talking about though with the crazy dice.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.