New Cap City's Dirigible Aircraft Carrier & Combat Aircraft

Re: New Cap City's Dirigible Aircraft Carrier & Combat Aircraft

Postby Sionnach Glic » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Personally I'd love for airships like the Hindenburg to come back. The idea of a flying cruise ship appeals greatly to me. :)

Hey, maybe with the price of jet fuel going up in the future we'll see a return to the golden days of the zeppelin? One can but hope.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Postby Reliant121 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 pm

There is something infinitely stylish and timeless to airships. Thats why i loved the old Crimson Skies games. I mean, America splits apart and the dominant transportation are Airships. You get to fly a fleet of planes from within your own, PIRATE AIRSHIP!
"He was the best of us. They struck without provocation, there was no reason. Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! Strike them down, follow them back to their base and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!" - Delenn
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Postby kostmayer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm

I always loved the beginning of Red Alert 2 with the Commie Airships soaring over America.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Postby Reliant121 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Heartily agreed.
"He was the best of us. They struck without provocation, there was no reason. Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! Strike them down, follow them back to their base and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!" - Delenn
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Previous

Return to Battlestar Galactica