New Cap City's Dirigible Aircraft Carrier & Combat Aircraft

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: New Cap City's Dirigible Aircraft Carrier & Combat Aircraft

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Personally I'd love for airships like the Hindenburg to come back. The idea of a flying cruise ship appeals greatly to me. :)

Hey, maybe with the price of jet fuel going up in the future we'll see a return to the golden days of the zeppelin? One can but hope.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

There is something infinitely stylish and timeless to airships. Thats why i loved the old Crimson Skies games. I mean, America splits apart and the dominant transportation are Airships. You get to fly a fleet of planes from within your own, PIRATE AIRSHIP!
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

I always loved the beginning of Red Alert 2 with the Commie Airships soaring over America.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Heartily agreed.