"Caprica"

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: "Caprica"

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:I may have to give it a look when it becomes available on zune, or hulu
I'm watching it on Hulu right now. :wink:

What, you think I can afford cable? :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Ha ha....my PC can't support hulu anymore. Every time I watch something the damned thing crashes.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:Ha ha....my PC can't support hulu anymore. Every time I watch something the damned thing crashes.
Well, now, that's damned odd. When my old HD was crapping out, Hulu was about the only thing that still worked.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

All I can figure is my video card is failing.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Okay, just finished watching Ep1-5 and I've got to say... I'm really happy with the show. Thank the GODS that they aren't fraking around with this. I like that they've found their own direction with how they're taking the show.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Agreed. It's just a different type of story set in the nBSG universe, showing more of life on the Colonies and the rise of the Cylons. I'm still enjoying it so far.
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

Just watched s1 ep8 (or 9 if you count the first 1 as 2), kind of a mid season break so loads of cliff hangers
Its nice to see the cylon actually doing something useful for a change, I know she didn't mean to kill the young doctor who was working on her but then again it is a 6ft robot killing machine so about time it got to do some of it.

I also like the little HK type aircraft that the police/ gdo were using to track the cylon during its escape bid - I've tried to get an image of em but nothing I could find yet on line. I know they looked like the body of a chopper with wings and engine pods attached but they still looked nice.

I must admit I didn't expect Amanda Greystone to top herself (seemingly), I was expecting them to drag out her mental deterioration a bit more but I'm sure they have it planned out as a pivotal moment. She might get herself a nice new shiney cylon body out of it :)
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!