Series 4 thread

kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: Series 4 thread

Post by kostmayer »

Will somebody drop to his knees and quote Charlton Heston?
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

kostmayer wrote:Will somebody drop to his knees and quote Charlton Heston?
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE! APES WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:The last episode is supposed to be the mid-season cliffhanger not to be concluded until 2009.

The area the landing party arrives at appears to be the Brooklyn side of New York City. The landing party is next to a broad river and across that river to the left is a wide bay. The other shore appears to be the edge of Lower Manhattan with a destroyed skyline of buildings. The camera pans to the right over what is ostensibly the East River until the last two seconds of the episode where at the far right edge of the screen stands a wrecked structure with a heavily abbreviated roadway. It appears to be the East Tower (Brooklyn side) of the Brooklyn Bridge.
It was New York? My guess was San Francisco.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Can someone give me a summary of what happened since the Base ship jumped away with Roslin on board?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:Can someone give me a summary of what happened since the Base ship jumped away with Roslin on board?
Let's see...They got that one model back, destroyed the resurection hub, revealed the four hidden cylons to the fleet, and found Earth with new data in the fighter Starbuck came back in. Oh, and Earth is in ruins, or at least New York is(but that's nothing new) :lol: Oh, and what's his face took over as president in Roslin's abscense.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Okay, thanks. I think I'll go look up the BSG wiki.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Earth has been found (in ruins) and Lee Adama is the interm president of the colonies. 5th cylon has not been revealed, the fleet (@least Galactica) is aware of the identiy of the 4.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

I've just spent the last week or so watching all four series back to back (I had time on my hands) and loved every minute of it but I haven't been reading bout it on line so here comes a silly question - what bout series 5? Is there even going to be one or is it just going to end as is?
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

colmquinn wrote:I've just spent the last week or so watching all four series back to back (I had time on my hands) and loved every minute of it but I haven't been reading bout it on line so here comes a silly question - what bout series 5? Is there even going to be one or is it just going to end as is?
Well, this is it for now. Season 4 doesn't restart until January I believe. Then it'll end on it's own with this season being the last
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

The BSG Wiki says that it's coming back sometime in 2009. No other info apart from a list of episodes.
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

Thanks, I rented the first 3 series from dvd shop (€10 for a series for a week, not too bad I thought) and borrowed 4 from a friend who'd downloaded em from somewhere and he said that as they found the ruined earth that was the end, I'm glad he seems to be wrong.
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

colmquinn wrote:Thanks, I rented the first 3 series from dvd shop (€10 for a series for a week, not too bad I thought) and borrowed 4 from a friend who'd downloaded em from somewhere and he said that as they found the ruined earth that was the end, I'm glad he seems to be wrong.
That was just the mid-season finale