Starbolt's Pride Comment thread

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Starbolt's Pride Comment thread

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Thought we could use one of these. :)

Good start so far. It'll be interesting to see what happens when our crew all get aboard.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Hope it all works out for you guys, have fun!

If there's anything else Ian and I can do to support you, feel free to let us know.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

WOOOOOO!!!!! Thanks Kennedy brothers!!!!!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Thanks guys, much appreciated. :D
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
sunnyside
Captain
Captain

Post by sunnyside »

Alright the Daystrom squad knows each other and the other cat type wrote something of a meeting in their backstory. Are the rest of us supposed to be already associated with the group or picked up later?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Blackstar said shi's going to go hiring for crew. I guess that's where we turn up. :)
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:Blackstar said shi's going to go hiring for crew. I guess that's where we turn up. :)
Yep. Sort of like in PoTC: Dead Man's Chest when the Pearl put into Tortuga and began hiring certain people. I figure it's like that, but more discriminating
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I can imagine....
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

So that's where Rochey's gun ended up. :lol:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

You like that? I never like to have an ability or item that just shows up without a prior explanation, and I was wondering what type of sidearm Gunny would be able to get - obviously, a Starfleet phaser would have had to have been stolen from the Daystrom, and I didn't like that for my character. Then I remembered that you left your gun on the planet, and figured Thrall wouldn't want to be caught with the sidearm of a high-ranking Tholian officer...
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I certainly like it, very nice tie in. And I'm sure there'll be a few interesting stories to tell the new crew about where your unusual weapon came from.

I wonder what Blackstar's reaction to the weapon will be? :)
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Umm, pardon my ignorance, but, just double checking...

The Pride is currently either floating around in space at a rendevous point, or it's still at its construction yard (which im assuming is in space for effeciency, i dunno how the treckies build their ships). So, no-one other than people Blackstar have invited ICly know about it yet... so no-one other than the people who have posted allready can get to it. ...Am i right?

....or am i confused again?
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I'm guessing that anyone who's not already connected will be joining once Blackstar sets out to hire hir spacers. Reliant and I are there because of our flight from the Daystrom.

I suppose, if one's backstory already accounted for it, we could meet someone on the Tholian slaver planet, but I wouldn't want to be a civvie biped hanging around there...
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Hehe, true, I'd preffer not to be collared, thanks. Well, not by anyone other than blackie =P

Makes sense to turn up when Blackstar gets to wherever shi is gonna start hiring (The Agutrot station, maybe? Hehe). Unless a news probe actually drifts past the Pride by accident, not many people are gonna know about it.
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Jabber Swarky wrote:Hehe, true, I'd preffer not to be collared, thanks. Well, not by anyone other than blackie =P
Oh, behave yourself.