Post by Reliant121 »

dont make unkeepable promises Rochey :D
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Starbolt's Pride Comment thread

Post by Mikey »

He meant "Rochey tomorrow," which has no resemblance to the passing of only one day on a calendar.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Mikey knows what I'm talking about. :lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Blackstar you cant force creativity, if people arent in the mood they arent in the mood
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Teaos wrote:Blackstar you cant force creativity, if people arent in the mood they arent in the mood
I've heard that from one of my companions a few times, but it's nothing a little teasing couldn't fix :lol: . But seriously, it's possible to force creativity, I wrote the first chapter of Adventures of Blackstar in only one week.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

In the end, the product suffers for it. Besides, this is supposed to be fun, not work. A little reminder is fine, but nothing more.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I have millions of little bits of stories, but i dont force myself to read and continue them.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Ok people as we all know Blackstar is no longer with us.

So althoguh I really have nothing to do with this RP I see three options for its members.

1) Keep Blackstars characters around as NPC's and continue as normal, not sure how well this idea will work since this doesnt appear to be to active at the moment, but if someone was willing to try it, it could work.

2) Kill off Blackstars character and have someone else take charge of the RP, similar to above it would take quite a lot of work to do this.

3) Close the RP and we will lock this forum, we wont delete it due to all the work that has gone into it. Anyone who is a member here is welcome to join either the Daystrom, ENT RP or the Star wars one.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Apparently Blackstar email Mark and said he doesnt want his characters used.

You could just ignore that and use them for NPCs anyway or do one of the other options.

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I had a really neat plot arc planned for Jacob. Oh well.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Due to Blackstar's banning and the decision to kill off the RPG in this thread, I'm locking this for the forseeable future.
If anyone has a problem, feel free to bring it up in the afore-mentioned thread.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"