Starbolt's Pride Alpha topic

Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Starbolt's Pride Alpha topic

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Blackstar was holding Talora closely, having gone through another session of trying to tame Talora's demon. "You okay?"

Talora nodded, "yes. Whatever you're doing is definatly making this easier."

Blackstar grinned, "that's not all it can do."

"I know that grin, and I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly what else can it do?" asked Talora. Almost immidiatly she felt a tickling along her sides, but she knew there was nothing there. She found herself, unable to defend herself from Blackstar's mental hands, and then found them making their way to less appropriate places.

---
30 minutes later...
---

Talora sat up, sweating, from Blackstar's playing. "Okay, that was...an interesting experiance to say the least."

Blackstar grinned, "and that was without taking off a single piece of clothing. Someday I'll even teach you how to do it."

"But I'm not a Chakat."

"Maybe but Romulans are an offshoot of Vulcans who have mental abilities, and I think I can help revive them with some training. All you need to know is how something feels and be able to project it to someone. It's easiest if said person is trying to 'read' you sense everyone has some degree, however small of telepathy and empathy, although the stronger they are the easier. I should be able to teach you. But if not I'll have something to tease you with," teased Blackstar.

"Well, I got something to tease you back with."

"What?"

Talora grinned, "your ears turn red when you have an orgasm."

Blackstar's ears went flat against hir head. "Great, now I'm going to be self-concious about that. Why did you have to tell me that?" When Talora stuck her tongue out in response Blackstar gave another inappropriate tickle.

"No fair!"
---

In the morning Blackstar had Sally run a projected course, using her advanced algorthims to pridict most likely evasive manuvours, and Blackstar thought of something. "Sally, project the course we've already travelled and overlay what your evasion algorithims would've predicted." A solid red line made up the course they took, a dotted blue line make up the previously projected evasion course and a dotted green line making up the future projected courses. "Crap..."

Gunny looked up from what he was doing. "What's wrong Boss?"

Blackstar pointed out the lines and then explained what they meant, "They either are the worst cargo haulers in the quadrent..."

"Or?"

"Or this is a gambit by a skilled opponent," finished Blackstar. "They are doing the least possible to prevent anyone from following them. Which means they're probably leading us into a trap."

"So what's the plan Boss?"

Blackstar grinned, "spring the trap. But tip the odds in our favour. Sally, I need you to make a few calls..."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

"Blackstar....I heard something about a trap? Do you think we could use any help?" Talora said, her face straight.

"Well, i reckon any help could be used. Why?" Blackstar relpied. Talora smiled mischieviously. "Wait....who's hiding out there under cloak?"

"You know me all to well." Talora said walking to the comm. panel. bleep

"Harfeihv adhielvi niavar mallet'ro" She said.

"Blackstar, i've got 4 contacts. 4 Galor class!" Blackstar spun around and looked at Talora who smiled sheepishly.

"They were recovered from the war, the battle of the DS9 gauntlet. The opening volley the Galaxy class ships fired? These are the warships they disabled. My associate equipped them with cloaking devices. Nifty little craft, eh?"

"Yeah...who's your contact?"

"Thats the less helpful part. My mother."

Blackstars jaw dropped.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

A communique came across Blackstar's screen, a grin showing up on hir face. Talora asked, "what's made you so happy?"

"Additional reinforcements. A Vor'cha-class attack cruiser, two Birds-of-Prey, and a D'Deridex-class warbird are joining our little fleet," said Blackstar

Talora frowned, "do you always have to show me up?"

"What? We each brought four ships to the fight..." A comm signal interupted Blackstar.

A Klingon female appeared on screen in the Captains chair on a Vor'cha bridge. "Today is a good day to die."

"And an even better day for revenge," replied Blackstar.

The screen split as a pudgy human appeared on the warbird's bridge, "get a room you two. We're coming up on a planet with an orbital defense system and heavy weapons around the perimeter of some sort of base. I'm guessing Kortaga is there."

Blackstar nodded, "I went the heavyier ships to deal with the orbital defences, the Birds of Prey and my ship will land and take the base on foot."

A third speaker appered, a Romulan female, "that might be difficult. It's on a polar ice cap. It also appears to be some sort of weapons factory. I'm detecting a large number of freighters parked down there."

"What's a Romulan doing here?" asked the Klingon.

"That would be...," Blackstar hesitated as shi wasn't sure how much Talora's mother knew, "one of my XO's mother...I hope only one of my XOs mother. So be nice to her okay Kittleran? You too Booster."

The cloaked fleet dropped out of warp, and began decloaking only to see another object decloaking, a massive cannon that opened fire punching a hole through the Vor'Cha's port wing, the 'warp core' was nearing breach. The comm was alive with chatter. "Sally, jam the lines and put me on."

"Done."

"This is Blackstar. Nobody panic. We'll beam up Kittleran's crew, Booster cover us. The rest of you take out that cannon."

Gunny's face was a frown, "I guess it was a trap after all."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

"Fighting ships is your bag, skipper," said Gunny. "I'm gonna get a team together to land." He hit an intercom panel and barked, "Sekhot, Bossk, Jacob - meet me in the shuttlebay on the double!"

"You wanted me?" asked Jacob, surprised by the summons. Looking up at Bossk's massive form, he continued, "I'm not a soldier anymore."

"No, you're a spacer," Gunny answered. "You can fix sh*t and you can fly sh*t, and I can't take Cech away from the 'Pride right now. Besides... I know you want a shot at Kortaga." Jacob nodded grimly.

"Sekhot - is that bucket of yours up to covering our landing?"

"It'll outlast you," replied the Laithan. "Why cover just the landing?"

"Do we have an army behind us that I didn't notice? Once we land the skimmer, we're going to go in quiet and fast - not assault. Once we're down, you're going to land and join us... unless you mind getting your- er, claws dirty?" Gunny's old sergeant's instincts were kicking in, and they were carrying him through the gnawing pain and craving in his gut. "Let's get this mortar and - what did you call it? - 'machine gun' rigged up on the skimmer, then Bossk and Jacob can report to the armory and gear up."

Sekhot somehow managed to make a clicking noise sound sarcastic. "You do realize that we're dropping into a polar region, right?"

"Don't worry. I'll give you time to grab a jacket."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Due to Blackstar's banning and the decision to kill off the RPG in this thread, I'm locking this for the forseeable future.
If anyone has a problem, feel free to bring it up in the afore-mentioned thread.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"