USS Daystrom sign in

Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Eh, it's your guy's call, really.. Hehe, im happy either way, though if its ok im sure Blackstar will try and force me to be a dimension hopper =P Heh, not that i mind, hun.

Besides, you'd have to retreive it.. and, if its made by the usual corperation that me and Blackie use, well.. the defence system is likley to be.. rather overzealous.
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Jabber Swarky wrote:Eh, it's your guy's call, really.. Hehe, im happy either way, though if its ok im sure Blackstar will try and force me to be a dimension hopper =P Heh, not that i mind, hun.

Besides, you'd have to retreive it.. and, if its made by the usual corperation that me and Blackie use, well.. the defence system is likley to be.. rather overzealous.
Well if you built a replica of my ship to follow me, it wouldn't have all your toys added on would it?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Also, depending on how hard you crash, there may not be too much of the ship left.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Reliant - it's OK, nobody likes Rochey... and he likes it that way. :wink:

Jabber - I don't know about the dimensional thing... but if it's part of a backstroy, it doesn't have to be made to complicate things, so I would say OK if you don't want to play a traditional Caitian. We've got a couple of those now, anyway, although one is an infant.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Of which i believe Rochey's decision to get rid of her was very much out of order.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Reliant wrote:I have intentions of becoming friends with as many as possible although, Rochey, i doubt your character and mine will get on very well...
Don't worry, I expected it. :P
Mikey wrote:Jabber - I don't know about the dimensional thing... but if it's part of a backstroy, it doesn't have to be made to complicate things,
Well, Blackstar also has the dimensional thing as well, and it doesn't really impact on anything. In the end, it's up to him.
We've got a couple of those now, anyway, although one is an infant.
And one of them has yet to get into the crew at all. :P
Reliant, again, wrote:Of which i believe Rochey's decision to get rid of him was very much out of order.
Yeah, well, that's why I hold the rank of 'Evil Ruthless Asshole'.
*checks*
Oh, wait, it just says 'Commander'.....damn. Well, the order still stands! :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

*Starts fuming* Well, Fine then!
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

*enters the room*

Hey Boss! (Rochey) Where did you want the heads of your enemies?

*looks around at everyone*

Did I come at a bad time?
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Rochey wrote:Yeah, well, that's why I hold the rank of 'Evil Ruthless Asshole'.
Yeah, that was actually just a nickname... :wink:
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Deepcrush wrote:Hey Boss! (Rochey) Where did you want the heads of your enemies?
Just leave them over there by the couch. I need to take down the holiday decorations first. :)
Mikey wrote:Yeah, that was actually just a nickname... :wink:
Commander Rochey of the USS Daystrom: Proving his nickname to be true since 2007.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Just leave them over there by the couch. I need to take down the holiday decorations first.
I don't know sir, I kinda like the severed hands look.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hmm, you're right. And the blood does brighten the place up a bit....
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Sorry to break your off topicness and all, but...

Lessee here... Well, if i go for the dimensional thing, ive either got to crash into the planet, which would either end up with me being captured by the slavers or being a greasy and/or flaming smear on the landscape (because hitting a planet doing terminal velocity in a small metal ship is never good for your health), and if i warp into space and collide with the ship im going to do a fair amount of damage to the Daystrom, which will probably lead to me being interred in the brig... and if im caught drifting in space ill still be filthy xenos scum and possibly dissected.

Ive just realised that all of the options with being a dimension hopper lead to incarceration, or death, or worse. Hrmm... But.. I still wanna be able to interact with blackstar without having to rebuild everything from the ground up ;_;

Hrmm.. well, i could allways go with being a regular Caitian for now.. and if i feel like being a dimensional hopper i can allways go for revealing a dramatic yet easily spotted plot twist when theres less drama for everyone to worry about that will reveal that, aha, yes, it was I all along!

Or just be a Caitian. Theres allways that.

Umm.. any thoughts?
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I think you've thought that out well enough. You could be a "regular" Caitian and still work out a backstory to explain your familiarity with Blackstar.
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Well...I've decided to be yet again highly unusual In race choice and I've gone with a Cardassian. Any issues? If so just tell m And i'll revise my choices.

Name: Darel Ge'haan, Male, 34
Born: Lakarian City, Cardassia Prime
Previous occupations: Cardassian Military, Obsidian order

Darel is a somewhat cheery character, similar in Many respects to the famous Elim Garak, Although no-where near as well connected. He had a short but adventurous career in the Obsidian ordr before he was discharged for medical Reasons. A cure for the medical problem has now been discovered and He is fit for duty. He entered starfleet just before the war started. He obviously suffered much scrutiny but he pulled through. His true helmsman ability came out when the Helmsman of the USS Glorious, One of the older Miranda class ships, was killed in a battle with a Galor class cruiser. He took the helm and managed to evade the Galor's phaser blasts long enough for a timely rescue by the IKV Hah'Kugh. Since then he has taken his career choice down the helmsman route. He was assigned as a standby On the Daystrome. When the unfortunate incident wth Blackstar occured, Of which he insists He has no position on, He took over as the full time helmsman.

Psychological and other notes:

Darel has proven a Positive and friendly character, if a little manipulative in his words. His cheery personality has sometimes come across as a little too much but He is intelligent and is a valuable asset to the crew.

Note: he may have contacts in less than legal groups...inquiry possible.