Promotion Announcements

Important stuff, please read before posting

Promotion Announcements

Postby Graham Kennedy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:35 pm

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Last edited by IanKennedy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing to a normal topic
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm

DBS, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IanKennedy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:53 pm

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:32 am

Teaos, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Bryan Moore, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:48 pm

Teaos, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IanKennedy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:36 pm

Captain Seafort, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:46 am

I Am Spartacus, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:35 am

Mikey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IanKennedy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:34 pm

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 am

Bryan Moore, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IanKennedy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:12 am

Captain Seafort, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:53 am

Teaos, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graham Kennedy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Mikey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IanKennedy » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:56 am

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Commander, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Rules and Announcements