Apologies for the site outage this weekend. It was a side effect of the old server being decommissioned. Somehow, and it's probably my fault, the domain registrar was still reporting the old DNS server as the one to use. Since that had ceased to exist you may have found the site name could not be resolved. I've just fixed this at the registrar end (as I tried to do yesterday). This time the change seems to have stuck. Aside of a a possible delay as the DNS updates around the world all should be well now and for the future.
ps. If you where lucky and knew the correct IP address you could have been using that as the site was fully functional. Also, it's possible you didn't even notice the changes because your local DNS still had a cached copy of the IP address.
email, ergo spam