Warning to Blackstar

Important stuff, please read before posting
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Warning to Blackstar

Post by Nutso »

Deepcrush wrote:I wont.
Even someone who has been here for as short a time as I have, would know that. :wink:
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Just being honest.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Deepcrush wrote:Just being honest.
For the Emperor?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Nutso wrote:For the Emperor?
Don't encourage him.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well guys, Ian just foiled an attempt by Blackstar to get back onto the forum which was about as subtle as a sledgehammer.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
KuvahMagh
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by KuvahMagh »

I'm curious, when he is banned, can he read all of the Forum or is his IP blocked completely? just wondering since I've never been banned or known anyone that was from a forum.
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
-Elie Wiesel

Dreaming in Color Living in Black and White, Sitting in a Grey Day Leaning on a Bright New Tomorrow.
-Billy Ray Cyrus
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'm not sure on the details, but I'm pretty sure he can read what we're saying. He's responded to some of our posts here indirectly (such as pulling down those two livejournal entries when I posted them here), which suggests he can still read the forum as a guest.

Hi, Blackstar. :wave:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

He can read, but not post.
email, ergo spam
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And Blackstar reaches a new low:
Don't trust anyone anymore
I've officially lost my trust in people. Yesterday I said some things out of rage, and it's amazing to see the reactions of people you didn't think would read it. You learn who your friends really are. They're all upset because I'm complaining about them, well you can't ban someone and seriously expect them not to lash out about it. If you do you either have more faith in people then I used to, or you're a goddamn idiot.

And when you see someone you considered a good friend mocking you for a little burst of immature rage. Learning what your friends really thinks about you can make you lose trust in any strangers, or anyone for that matter.

Anyway, since I have more free time on my hands, I'll be going through my journal, switching all my posts to be viewed by friends only, with the exception of this one. Which will also be the standard posting format for me from now on.

Also, if you DITL people are still looking at this, please note that I don't want to see your pathetic mugs anymore, so leave me alone. That goes double for you Reliant
I don't get his problem with Reliant. So far his only "offence" has been to tell Blackstar to grow up and act his age.
Now, when someone who is six years younger than you is telling you that, chances are you have a problem.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I fully expected Blackstar to make some comment on it. Shi's.....he's been online on MSN for most of the time. I've been ignoring it, not here. I dont care what he thinks of me. I hold my opinion, and goddamn i will defend it.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And so you should.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Funny thing. he's online. and yet he isnt contesting my point. i wonder why?
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Reliant121 wrote:I fully expected Blackstar to make some comment on it. Shi's.....he's been online on MSN for most of the time. I've been ignoring it, not here. I dont care what he thinks of me. I hold my opinion, and goddamn i will defend it.
Defend it against what? Some twerp who has apparently gone completely off the rails? It's like trying to put together a coherent argument against a statement that two plus two equals five (or that whales are actualy extra-terrestrials that have been performing genetic engineering on themselves to communicate with their homeworld) - so completely divorced from reality that you can't do it.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

A fair point. But the meaning was, no matter what he intends to throw at me, my opinion is fixed.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, gang this is my last post on this topic. I don't nessessarily agree with the banning, nor disagree with it anymore. If it were up to me, I wouldn't have done it. But, after reading what was posted here, I can understand why those of you that have been here for a while have stronger feelings about it than I do. I hope that at some point down the road, after a significant period of time has passed, maybe Blackstar will be allowed to join back up, after showing some growth and progress. Yes, Blackstar was frustrating and irritating. But at least for me, I found hir amusing, and didn't really take the arguements to seriously. I am not contesting the descision, objecting, or appealing. Just letting my thoughts be known. I still plan on chatting with that wacky Chakat via e-mail, and intend to mention that all of these threats are indeed WAY out of line. Anyway, that's my thoughts and feelings.

On to the rest of the forum!!!!
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.