Warning to Blackstar

Important stuff, please read before posting
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Warning to Blackstar

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Well, I guess you got me with that one.

Somehow, I'm not terribly surprised at that response. :?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Oh for godsake. If shi is capable of reading this, you have lost all respect from me. Threatening of revenge is hardly befitting of someone for your age, moreover you are being scolded for immaturity by someone 6 years your minor. Perhaps you should consider actual maturity once in a while.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I'd suggest you follow the link Rochey gave and read the entry for when he was banned first time. That was one of the issues that almost got him banned first time if it wasnt for I and one other suggesting we give him another shot at being civil.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

He was insighting virtual forum rebellion from outsiders.

"get a life" describes my opinion entirely.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Well, Chakat proves that he really is a pussy after all.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I knew Chakat was french!

Threats that will mean nothing to anyone. Self thought superiority while if fact being nothing more then a child. Picking fights then running away.

I would still like to know why Chakat just can't commit to a proper debate?
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Are those two articles showing up for anyone else on Blackstar's livejournal anymore? I think he took them down. :lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Didn't know the chakat had a live whatever. Not that I care to begin with, so don't get me wrong. That gender thing is still just weird. With this whole matter coming up, if I had been here and not under the promise to IK about trying to be nice... so many insults, so little time, all lost forever.

*%&$, I hate being nice!
KuvahMagh
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by KuvahMagh »

I just checked it out and can't find it... guess someone mentioned to him that making threats on the net is still considered making threats... particularly if something were to happen to DITL...
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
-Elie Wiesel

Dreaming in Color Living in Black and White, Sitting in a Grey Day Leaning on a Bright New Tomorrow.
-Billy Ray Cyrus
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Actualy, I'm betting he's taking them down so he can run off to whatever other sites he frequents and go "Look! Look! Those guys are saying I said stuff that I never did!"
Well, too bad for him that these articles were posted in the mod forum before they were posted here, so we have both articles saved.

For those that didn't get to see the second article, from when he was temp-banned a couple months ago, I have it here in all its glory:
Well, this week sucks
I've been suspended from DITL's forums for a week because of a misunderstanding. I said something to the effect that I wanted some annoying people there to not be living, then somehow me explaining my hobby of playing first-person shooters was misinterpreted as some sort of threat, or at least that's the official story. I think they may just be out to get me now. Here's the link to the suspension announcement:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1903

Please join and protest my unjust suspension. I'm going to go nuts from boredom.
:lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Why are you guys still discussing it
seriously?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Because now its funny.

*Chakats next trick, there was no WW2!*
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Why are you guys still discussing it
seriously?
We wouldn't be discussing it if Blackstar hadn't started ranting about getting revenge in his livejournal account. His cowardly attempt to hide the articles in question prompted me to post the second article.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

I think I'll miss that little weirdo. Certainly was a unique personality. :spider:
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I wont.