Star Trek Memoribilia

Trek Books, Games and General chat
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Trek Memoribilia

Post by T'Pau »

Not sure if a thread like this already exists out there in the forum ether, so here we go:

Do you own any Star Trek 'stuff'? (can be anything related to the various entities under the Trek umbrella)

Here's my list, in order of acquisition:

8x10 color picture/postcard of Stewart as PIcard in uniform, sent to me by a friend from grad school (also a Stewart fan)
Jean Luc Picard small action figure, gifted by the same friend, before I was headed to a long residency away from home
Klingon insignia enamel pin, from the Star Trek exhibit in Las Vegas, gifted by my fella, to obscure the Mets logo on my baseball cap (he got himself a small type 1 phaser keychain)
Locutus of Borg small action figure, because JLP needed a buddy
Full set of TNG character PEZ dispensers, gifted by my fella, because he thought they were hilarious
The Gorn Captain small action figure, because I HAD to have him! (his dagger was terrible brown plastic, so I used shiny black nail enamel to make it look like obsidian, worked great!)

Come on people, fess up to the goods!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Star Trek Memoribilia

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Most of my stuff is books. The maps book, the chronology, the encyclopaedia (bought about three versions of that), etc. I got the polar lights TOS Enterprise for christmas, haven't got it built as yet because I keep getting distracted with other things.

Used to own a lot of TOS novels, as I would buy one every month or so, but I gave them to a charity shop. Had a few TNG novels, I don't find them as good myself.

Ian has tons more than I do, he's the one who buys all the DVDs and blurays and such.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

I bought a Mega Gorn doll a couple months ago.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

I have all the DVD / Blu-Ray discs for every series and all the films. I don't have Disco...

I also have a tribble, and somewhere in a cupboard I have the 25 aniversary jacket.

Thinking about it I have some foil pictures of both the E-nill, E-D and DS9.
email, ergo spam
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

I have all the films, TNG, DS9, and VOY on DVD. Over 100 Star Trek micro-machine starships, a late-DS9 style jacket, Star Trek: Star Charts, Star Trek Chronology book. Used to have quite a bit more, but lost everything when I was homeless a few years back, half a dozen photo's of characters, including autographed Bashir and Odo pictures from last year's convention in Birmingham.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."