Star Wreck

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Star Wreck

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Wow...just wow. This may be the best parady I've ever seen. I don't know how to describe how it made me feel. It's so powerful and so funny and so sad all at the same time.

Here's the intro from their site:

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning is not your run-of-the-mill parody aimed solely at Star Trek fans. It is a motion picture for everyone with a taste for action, humour and zany characters. It is the story of Emperor Pirk - a star fleet commander who declares himself a global overlord and decides to expand his reign beyond the farthest reaches of the universe. The story that unfolds amidst the space battles is a stark reminder of how dangerous the mixture of ambition, cowardice and stupidity is.

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning begins with Captain James B. Pirk of the starship Kickstart shipwrecked on the 21st century Earth with his crew. Originally from the distant future, Pirk and his crew travelled back in time to save the Earth from hostile aliens, but lost their ship and became stranded. Pirk's daily routine consists mainly of stuffing his face at the local fast food restaurant, and he is finding it difficult to convince the ladies he is, in fact, an intergalactic space hero from the future.

As the prospects for humanity's conquest of space look increasingly bleaker, Pirk comes up with a questionable plan to save mankind's future...
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I downloaded that recently. It had almost film quality Special effects and very good comedy.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

It'd be a good idea to include a link, you know. :wink:

Gotta say, a great achievment. This film puts films with million doller budgets to shame, at times, and the battles are just amazing.
Plus, it's completely free to download from their site. :D
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"