Least Favorite Ship Classes

Trek Books, Games and General chat
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Least Favorite Ship Classes

Post by McAvoy »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:The Constellation looks even more kitbashy than some of the actual kitbashes!

Anyway, put me down as another for the Oberth. Who the hell thought that was a good design? Seriously?!
Really? They went out of their way to make it look less like a kit bash and more like a ship that would be built in the same timeframe as the Constitution refit.

The other kit bashes look exactly like they used model kits. An F-14 part here, a oversized nacelle there.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

My list is short (and probably quite different to other peoples):

Excelsior Class
Yeager Class (It isn't an overly bad design, but attaching a Intrepid Saucer to a Maquis Raider...)
Cheyenne Class
Nebula Class (though I dislike it less then the others)

I like the Oberth a lot, the Olympic is odd, but nice, (I like the Daedalus too) and the Steamrunner, and Sabre I love, and I like the Norway too. Aside from it being green.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

The Olympic is very nice, I like how they made it so different in an attempt to really drive home "Hospital Ship dont shoot!!"
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.