(Non) Recurring characters

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Mithrandir
Ensign
Ensign

(Non) Recurring characters

Post by Mithrandir »

I open this thread, because I'd like to talk about last months polls a bit further. I see this thread as an expansion of the discussion in the Main Page Nits - Thread, where we started to discuss this, but I don't think that it belongs there.

So the questions are quite the same as in the weekly polls? Who was your favourite recurring character? Who wasn't? Who would you have liked to see again?

Yesterday I watched TOS episode "That Which Survives" and was suprised how many guest stars the creators hired for this episode. I mean, this was Season 3 of Star Trek, there had been serious budget cutbacks, yet they featured three crewmen rather prominently. There was a indian (from India, not native American :) ) female Lieutenant Rahda at the helm (with lots of lines!), Lt. D'Amato (who unfortunately died, but even he had the opportunity to say and do something before "doing the redshirt" - even though he wore blue :mrgreen: ) and last but not least Dr. M'Benga (who had already been seen in second seasons "A Private Little War".
I always liked M'Benga and are surprised of him not being included in any of the polls (a fate shared by TNGs Dr. Selar).
Image AEIOU: Austria erit in orbe ultima! Image
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: (Non) Recurring characters

Post by Tyyr »

Selar was actually pretty hot, for a Vulcan.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Everyone Suzie Plakson plays is pretty hot. The woman can't help herself. :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

...damn, hadn't realized just how many characters she played.
Mithrandir
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Mithrandir »

GrahamKennedy wrote:Everyone Suzie Plakson plays is pretty hot. The woman can't help herself. :)
Absolutely right!
Image AEIOU: Austria erit in orbe ultima! Image