Why Star Trek?

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, it was from some website. I'll look it up for you if you like, there's a few other pictures like it on the site.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

I like the starships and the general space theme.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The reason I dont like other series as much is because humans arent on top. We are fighting and the underdogs. Its good to see us on top for once.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Very true observation, Teaos. And in general, it's not an "us vs. space" theme - of course, there are antagonists, but the idea is that it is natural and logical for us to be there, too.[/quote]
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer