Starship Volumetrics (update)

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Starship Volumetrics (update)

Post by Aaron »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:Oh christ, RSA and the DSII. Hasn't anyone gotten fed up with this crap by now?
RSA?

Sorry, I must admit ignorance on that one.
RSA=Robert Scott Anderson aka Darkstar, aka Scooter, aka D2K, aka DSG2k. One of the original SW vs ST debators and long time "opponent" of Mike Wong of SDN. Long lampooned as a dumbarse by Warsies (I actually think he got a bad rap).

I'm just surprised anyone still gives a crap about the DS size.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Cpl Kendall wrote:...I'm just surprised anyone still gives a crap about the DS size.
I never much cared.

Don't much care for Wong either, but I don't feel like getting into that again.

Anyhoo, everyone remember: no versus discussions, or GK will smite ye. Verily.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Yeah me either, we'll leave it at that.
DSG2k
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by DSG2k »

Someone else brought it up, Kendall, and I don't appreciate your attempt to bring SDN's culture of lies and personal attacks to this thread. More than a few of StarDestroyer.Net's Vs. denizens and their opinions of Star Wars have been widely and publicly discredited among the larger Star Wars community (e.g. folks calling them "Talifans", Pablo Hidalgo's statements, Lucas's statements on canon, the EU Death Star novel discounting Saxton/SDN theories, et cetera).

Their pet names for me and low opinion of me is more a badge of honor than anything else. But I consider it bad form on your part to bring it up on an unrelated board, and if I had my way this post and yours would not be a part of this thread.
Last edited by DSG2k on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Keep in mind, guys, those debates are barred from here. If you want to discuss that, take it to PMs. Let's just stick to discussing ship sizes here.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Besides, Kendall even said that he thought you got a bad rap. That should be appreciated, not decried.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

DSG2k wrote:Someone else brought it up, Kendall, and I don't appreciate your attempt to bring SDN's culture of lies and personal attacks to this thread. More than a few of StarDestroyer.Net's Vs. denizens and their opinions of Star Wars have been widely and publicly discredited among the larger Star Wars community (e.g. folks calling them "Talifans", Pablo Hidalgo's statements, Lucas's statements on canon, the EU Death Star novel discounting Saxton/SDN theories, et cetera).

Their pet names for me and low opinion of me is more a badge of honor than anything else. But I consider it bad form on your part to bring it up on an unrelated board, and if I had my way this post and yours would not be a part of this thread.
What in the hell part of my post was in any way an attempt to bring in "SDN's culture of lies and personal attacks?"

Jesus fucking christ, read what I actually wrote. It was actually a defense of you and amazement that we were arguing over the DSII size.

Good lord man.
Besides, Kendall even said that he thought you got a bad rap. That should be appreciated, not decried.
Thanks man. Anyways, I'm not going to post in this thread again. I'm literally shaking with rage here.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

No more arguing please. If anybody still wants to talk about starship volumes, please do so. If nobody does, then the thread will be locked.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...