The next Group Design Project

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: The next Group Design Project

Post by Mark »

I'm still going for the S31 series. A select team of S31 operatives on the underside of Starfleet. They could even pose as regular officers as well.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mark wrote:I'm still going for the S31 series. A select team of S31 operatives on the underside of Starfleet. They could even pose as regular officers as well.
Can we have a Col. Flagg character? Please?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Sonic Glitch wrote:
Deepcrush wrote:Depending on how well it goes. I wouldn't mind seeing an RP out of it.
I believe it's called "Daystrom RPG" [/shameless plug]
Yeah, you got a point coming??? :poke:
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I see a lot of posts here....not so many in the first poll thread ;)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Lt. Staplic wrote:your getting way ahead of the game....lol

I've got the first thread up now....we'll see how it goes, as for now, consider it a thought expirament.

Also I'll announce now that for the main characters, I had planned on having everyone come up with one or two really detailed characters then we can vote on who becomes captain, commander, ect.

If you want to start thinking about your character now, I'll post the template to fill out later.
Eh, I'd rather have medical officer or chief engineer than captain or commander myself.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

same concept....

you can either develop your character aimed at one department/position, or you can leave them open (and roughly ageless) so that they can fit where ever. Or you can make one specialized character and one open character.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Lt. Staplic wrote:same concept....

you can either develop your character aimed at one department/position, or you can leave them open (and roughly ageless) so that they can fit where ever. Or you can make one specialized character and one open character.
I think it'd make more sense to do it the other way around, have people request the right to make a character for a certain role, than have a vote to see who gets it. Be a pain in the ass to write up a detailed character for a role and then get voted against. Not to say that the role is the entirety of the character, but it is going to be a fair part of them.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I got the female Orion morale officer.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Lighthawk wrote:
Lt. Staplic wrote:same concept....

I think it'd make more sense to do it the other way around, have people request the right to make a character for a certain role, than have a vote to see who gets it. Be a pain in the ass to write up a detailed character for a role and then get voted against. Not to say that the role is the entirety of the character, but it is going to be a fair part of them.
idk, I'd rather have the stats and descriptions there when I choose...that's why we can all create two/three characters.....

it's still a long way off....we'll see what transpires between here and there as to how we want to do it.