Post by Deepcrush »

Conn orders in!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Got 'em.
So, how do you feel the first round of shooting went for you?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I think my tac officer is french! :x

But atleast I did well against the D'tai!

*Turns and shoots the Jem'hadar at the tactical station.*

AHH, I feel much better now. It is the way of things.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed, that was some bad luck. Only four out of fifteen weapon shots actualy managed to hit. It's a good thing your weapons power more than made up for that (wouldn't like to be on that D'tai right now!).
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

Neo conn orders are in.
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Got 'em. Just waiting for Granite now.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Is the D'tai still in the fight? Its lost its whole foward hull and a wing! Its systems must be in hell right now and klingons don't have anywhere else to control their ships from other then the main bridge. Do they?
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

oh god damn it! i lost my net connection, logged in and now have lego for a vessel! stoopid me,assumed that i'd be starting cloaked, d'oh, never base tactics around an assumption! ah well, i'll wait for the next one, unless my crew can throw targs at the prometheus.................space targs! khhaaann!!
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

That mean you're dropping out?
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

well there's not exactly much that my shredded wreck can do, really.........but like all movie nemesises, i shall return!!!
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Good point. I guess making a quiet retreat would be the best option in that situation (ie, a noticeable lack of ship).
I'll post the results of the conn in a moment, then.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Okay, both ships arm weapons and go straght at each other, with Deep just barely managing to get above the Prommie,..
They're now right in front of each other, barely a dozen metres between them. With no penalties to shooting, this next combat phase is going to be painfull.

Tac orders, people.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

Don't forget, my klingons screech using lots of hyphenated words and drift off into space, probably pinballing off the prommie and dominion vessels hulls!
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Well I think the D'tai should stick to hunting down Bug fighters or galors as a battleship seemed to be to much for it. Not that it was even close to fair to begin with.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Rochey, just guess for Judge as at this range he is going to fire everything he has at me.