Character that SHOULD have been reoccuring

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Character that SHOULD have been reoccuring

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Mikey wrote:
Captain Picard's Hair wrote:Agreed - and even beyond the character and the acting, the dude's eyes I found rather scary... there was something about those big, black eyes that just fed the disturbed nature of [the character's] psyche. Anyone else get that feeling?
Thing is, the eyes only indicated his Betazoid heritage. Dourif was more than capable of showing huge psychological imbalance thorugh his eyes without cosmetic enhancement (c.f. Dune.)
OK, sure. But they were still freaky nonetheless! 8)
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

He's a pretty versatile actor too. Granted, every character I've seen him play is a bit of a weirdo, but its a diverse group of weirdos.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

kostmayer wrote:He's a pretty versatile actor too. Granted, every character I've seen him play is a bit of a weirdo, but its a diverse group of weirdos.
I think that if you play one weirdo well, they figure you can play them all well... Or something along those lines...
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang