Lost Era Novels

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Lost Era Novels

Post by Bryan Moore »

What have people thought of these?

I've read "The Sundered" and "Serpents Among the Ruins" recently, and have Well of Souls and (uhh, the Colonel Worf one) to read this week. "The Sundered" was interesting, and I was delighted to finally read "Serpents Among the Ruins" about the Tomed Incident; a book I've wanted to read for years, but missed out on.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: Lost Era Novels

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I liked "Serpants Among the Ruins" version of the Tomed Incident. "Well of Souls" didn't really grab me but I still own it. I never got the rest. I need to do that at some point.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

The Buried Age is good, and the Terek Nor trilogy is incredible.
Mr. P.N. Guin
Petty officer third class
Petty officer third class

Post by Mr. P.N. Guin »

I read all the ones that are marked as Lost Era books, you know the first batch. They were all pretty interesting and I loved how they wove in a lot of different story lines. My favorite was Serpents Among the Ruins, my least favorite was Well of Souls, but all in all they were still interesting. The last one I read was the Buried Age it was interesting.
Some days, you just can't git rid of a bomb.
-BATMAN